Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Spawn Logs
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-20-2012, 09:40 AM   #31 
Creat

@Legendary I put it here because I am trying to log a spawn while using a new method. I decided to try to log the future spawn before it happened so that everyone was aware of the pair and their activities and how they are doing. And so sense it is log about a spawn I decided it should go here however if you have a problem about where it is please talk (pm) to a moderator.
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:15 PM   #32 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I just see no reason to trust him he is a jerk I would listen to a petsmart employee fist.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:40 PM   #33 
Sena Hansler

Trust me the three pet store employees standing around and not once asked if we needed help really does suck.

It's really up to Creat. And if it works, cool!! I found what works for me, but what works for me may not work for you - what works for Creat may be different than OFL :) The METHOD behind the obnoxious words... is what could work, and that is exactly what Creat is testing.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:20 AM   #34 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Our Petsmart sells great lucky bamboo and not the best knowledge but Petco is great Betta cups are clean knowwledble employees.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #35 
Sena Hansler

Nice!! I've been to a few stores (and left reviews) and still find only 2 particular stores good. :)

Hey Creat! What's your plan?
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:58 AM   #36 
indjo
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowntaillove View Post
I think theres something to be learned from everyone. While his methods may not be favored by everyone, it doesn't make them anymore right or wrong than your own. I've been really interested in his methods since I first watched his videos. I'm no where near ready to try them though.

Please keep us updated on how things go, I'm really curious!
Very true. But in order for others to accept/understand your methods, you have to be willing to discuss them - what is the logic, what if .... this .... that ... etc. That is not the case with this guy. You either accept his ideas or go away. He doesn't like being questioned, he won't verify, and he definitely won't take criticism. That's why most breeders consider him a joke.

I truly believe every "crazy" idea is worth considering. We can all learn from discussing them - pros and cons - and later, trying them. Who would have thought artificial hatching was possible - no male to keep eggs "clean". What about leaving 2 female in with male and fry. Who knows what else is possible .....

@Legendary; Creat is creating a pre-log which will eventually become an actual log. That's why I've left this thread here.
indjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #37 
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creat View Post
@Legendary I put it here because I am trying to log a spawn while using a new method. I decided to try to log the future spawn before it happened so that everyone was aware of the pair and their activities and how they are doing. And so sense it is log about a spawn I decided it should go here however if you have a problem about where it is please talk (pm) to a moderator.

Sounds good man, hope it works out for you. Let us know how it goes.
Legendary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #38 
Creat

Update: Well pulled Psycho the female who was with him completely ate off his fins >.> Recaught her and put another male in Awkward who is a mg hmpk from hm multi parents. Great bubblenest builder not so hot with the flirting so maybe confined quarters will help him. I also got another pair almost conditioned to put in a bucket too.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:17 PM   #39 
Creat

Well I released the female for a few min and she is basically running this show the male will blow a few bubbles then rest and the female who is watching him will come up and and flare and wiggle at him until he chases her. Hopefully he gets the program soon lol. He is a first time spawner and apparently a super lazy one at that.
Old 10-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #40 
Oldfishlady

When I have a lazy male or a first timer....I will add another male cupped so they can fight, so-to-speak through the partition for 5min or so. This sometimes gets the program started and if I have a female not very interested-I will either add another female to the tank itself or cupped and do the same thing.
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote