Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Planted Betta Tanks
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-21-2012, 09:58 PM   #31 
Viva

I should look on craigslist a little and see what I can find, I kind of need a stand though too and those can be pricey.

Also, random question, do you think it would be safe to pressure wash an aquarium? Or would that just shatter the glass or break it apart? I suppose it depends on the pressure but has anyone ever tried it to clean an old, used tank?
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #32 
ItsKourtneyYoC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva View Post
I should look on craigslist a little and see what I can find, I kind of need a stand though too and those can be pricey.

Also, random question, do you think it would be safe to pressure wash an aquarium? Or would that just shatter the glass or break it apart? I suppose it depends on the pressure but has anyone ever tried it to clean an old, used tank?
You should!
I get on craigslist atleast everyother Fay to see what they have and they always have something, transportation is my issue -.-

Thank gosh for delivery! I got my 22 gallon cube delivered to me yesterday for $50 with the aquarium, light holder(the light is out) a glass cover but I think I might need to get a new because of the lack of space a filter. Would I need that for a NPR in a 22 gal?
And a stand we are using as a side table :3

As for the pressure washer, I honestly have no idea if it would shatter the glass but I use maximum pressure on the hose and.it work.great but you could provably UAE the reg hose or whatever you have and use a wet tag to get excess gunk off
ItsKourtneyYoC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #33 
ItsKourtneyYoC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
dont rush it! LOL. have everything in the 5 gallon grow out first nice and lush, and get your poants from the 5 gallon. then you can spend less on the rest of the plants ;)
Sadly, I have to take the 5 gallon and transfer the plants -.-

I really don't want to because I know the plants wont like it but I don't have any where to put it in my room and Shawn doesn't even want it up.
I can try putting it on my bookshelf in the living room but not sure if that will work or not.

and I need help on my sword. I'm not sure if its just trying to settle[ its melting, I think] or if it's dieing. Don't they need root tabs?
ItsKourtneyYoC8 is offline   Reply With Quote