Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-17-2012, 11:26 PM   #1 
MaggieLynn

Wink Why hello there!

Hi there my name is Maggie if that wasn't obvious enough ha! I am 20, a college student and from Wisconsin. I have had bettas since I was about 11 but a year and a half ago about when I got my boy Fred (rip) I got addicted and at a point had 12 bettas. Now currently I have three a male veil tail, female crown tail and a lil baby I just got from petco.

About me: I am a student of culinary arts and hotel/restaurant management. I have been in some sort of culinary program class whatever since I was 14 and knew it was my career path since 15. Besides the love of cooking I love to read, go to coffee shops with the bf and make home made soaps and beauty products, which I am trying to sell on etsy just dont have alot of advertising money to spend on there and I plan to sell at my local farmers market next year as a fill in booth and the year after as a full time vendor as well as craft shows. I love business and being an entrepreneur and aside from the soap business I am working on a business plan for a Bakery/Cafe. If you can believe it I have more hobbies such as painting, jewelry making and crocheting, hey I
like to keep busy!

For anyone interested here is a link to my soaping facebook page, likes would be apperciated also see something you like make me an offer

http://www.facebook.com/SoapsByMaggie

Going to be posting more on the facebook page soon!
MaggieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:18 AM   #2 
Oldfishlady

Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping....

Enjoy your stay.....

Be sure and post questions in the proper section for best response....
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:57 AM   #3 
eaturbyfill

Hello and welcome to the forum!
eaturbyfill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:14 AM   #4 
lelei

Wow, How awwsum for you Maggie, sounds like you are well on you way to being an Enterpreneur!! As well as a great betta Mommy:) Welcome to our great forum, It is a great place to learn, and share all the betta exitement!! Nice to have you with us:) Would love to see some pix of your fishy family..we love pix..!!
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:36 AM   #5 
Chigwell Hammer

Welcome :)
Chigwell Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:48 PM   #6 
MaggieLynn

Here are my pictures of my fishy family as requested The first picture is of Huey or Hubert my veil tail male I got a year ago from my favorite lfs of the two in town. He lives in a 5 gallon with a green cory. The 3rd picture I believe is my female Gail the last of my sorority. The others passed from illness and age. She is temporarily lives in a 1 gallon until I can set something bigger up she is blue with red fins and the last pictures are of Sammy my new baby I have had Sammy since the 15th. He/she is in a .5 gallon right now and will be upgraded to a 1 gallon tomorrow and then when almost full grown a 3 gallon. Also if anyone can tell me how old sammy is that would be very helpful. doesnt have to be exact just an idea
Attached Images

MaggieLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #7 
dramaqueen
Banned

Hello and welcome to the forum.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #8 
polukoff

I lived in Wisconsin for about 5 years, it is the most beautiful state I've ever been in, and that includes all 50 states! Welcome to the forum and nice fish!
polukoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:41 AM   #9 
indjo
TFK Moderator

Welcome to the forum.
indjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #10 
lelei

That picture of that lil adorable fishy peeking out of that cave is priceless!! So sweet, is that Sammy? I have a Sammy as well, I cannot tell by the pic, his age, but he is very young, probably about 3-4 weeks, usually at 3 months they have a good amount of fins.
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote