Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-03-2013, 10:34 AM   #591 
cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadot View Post
You're welcome,he's a cutie! I really like the look of your tank,it has inspired me to buy some grass type plants for my little boys,they are very spoilt too,as they should be.
Great, I'm really glad. I would love to see a picture when your done

Here's my latest picture showing all the little plants lining the front of the grass. I've made it so the rocks form a pathway around the grass. Do you think I should leave the plants in front or put them in the corners of the grass. Keeping in mind he was hiding at the front this am. Maybe bunch a few in each front corner and one in middle. Gotta stop buying plants!
Attached Images

Last edited by cowboy; 08-03-2013 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Crappy iPhone spell checker, it has a mind of its own
cowboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #592 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
None of my friends are into fish so they just politely smile at the picture. I almost die laughing. Glad someone else sees the humor in it! Thanks for commenting on the tank, I've been wondering if I should change it up (besides buying two more tiny plants) the guy is spoiled
Same here. The only time my best friend giggles at my fish is when they poke her fingers, chase her fingers or, like my betta, acts like her finger is something to fight/flare at.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 02:19 PM   #593 
TurtleBarb

I'm so grateful for this thread! I was having such heavy guilt about needing to move my betta from a 3 gallon to 1.5 gallons. I'm feeling better as a result of reading some of the successes and support on here.
TurtleBarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 02:22 PM   #594 
cowboy

Glad to hear it turtle!
Old 08-03-2013, 03:13 PM   #595 
Sena Hansler

TurtleBarb, that's why I made this thread. And all the rude comments have been removed to keep this thread encouraging and helpful.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:01 AM   #596 
Polkadot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
Great, I'm really glad. I would love to see a picture when your done

Here's my latest picture showing all the little plants lining the front of the grass. I've made it so the rocks form a pathway around the grass. Do you think I should leave the plants in front or put them in the corners of the grass. Keeping in mind he was hiding at the front this am. Maybe bunch a few in each front corner and one in middle. Gotta stop buying plants!
Ooh I love it! I think you should leave it like that,it looks fantastic.

P.S. I would love to post pics of my little boys & their tanks,but unfortunately my camera & computer aren't compatible.
Polkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #597 
Sena Hansler

Does your camera have an SD card? There's converters just for it - igs into USB and then you can put an SD, microSD in it and tah dah!!
Old 08-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #598 
cowboy

Do you have a smart phone that you can take pictures with? Either way post when you can good things are worth waiting for
Old 08-05-2013, 07:33 AM   #599 
Polkadot

No I don't have a smart phone & am not sure about the SD card? As you can tell I'm not very good with technology,lol. I might get a new camera one day,which will hopefully be compatible.But thank you both!
Polkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #600 
Sena Hansler

SD card... Should usually be with the area the battery/batteries is/are. Little memory card. Or, it has it's own special spot labelled SD. Even 10-15 year old digital cameras have SD cards... But only hold a small amount.