Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-25-2012, 10:41 PM   #81 
ANHEL123

I have 3 one gall tanks at work. And if not one gallon tanks i would never able to keep my bettas at work. I think as long as you keep water clean they will live happy, healthy,long life:)
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:07 PM   #82 
DiiQue

Great thread and glad someone was brave enough to "fight the machine". :) I could tell that a lot of thinking and love was put into these tanks. I have a spare 1.5g that I'm still deciding on what to do... I only have 8more months before we pack up and move on to my next country of assignment so am relunctant on getting a new betta but am really wanting to do an NPT, just to see if I can get one stable enough.
DiiQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:35 PM   #83 
registereduser

Sareena, where did you get that light?
It looks like a clip on?
I want one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sareena79 View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:37 PM   #84 
rbphoto

Here is Sonic's 1.5 gallon! It only has a gallon of water in it though, and he's currently being treated for fin-rot. I just recently planted the tank and I'm never going to have fake plants again! He friggin loves the swords and he plays under the anubais all the time!

He's my first Betta and the first fish I've ever truly owned. My dad had a 30 gallon community tank with tetras, goldfish, and a catfish when I was little, but Sonic is my baby boy! I freaked out when I saw that he had fin rot...

(sorry about the larger pics... and for the sideways and upside down one. )
Attached Images

rbphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #85 
sareena79

its an AquaTop 21 LED Clip-On Light. I found mine on amazon for about $20 but im sure u could find them elsewhere as well. I always check ebay and amazon 1st though. I love it. it has a moonlight setting as well. and the "clip" is actually a plastic lip with a little screw that u can tighten up. I wasnt sure if it would work on my vase but it does really well on there
sareena79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:41 PM   #86 
sareena79

and I just wanna say that the pix I posted dont begin to do justice to my little tank. its bigger than it appears in the pic for sure and its so pretty when its all lit up. I get compliments on it all the time. and Im always thinking of ways to improve it :)
sareena79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:41 PM   #87 
registereduser

So i have been bettakeeping for almost a year now and started as a "nothing under 5 gallons" person. Now, after trying to keep as many bettas as I can, I realize that these tanks take up a lot of room and electricity. I have a 20 gal sorority, a 5 gallon and a 6.6 gallon bookshelf tank. I recently set up a divided 15 gallon and I love it but now I have no more space for any more bettas

I think if I had it to do over again I would go for the smaller tanks and more of them
Old 10-25-2012, 11:43 PM   #88 
registereduser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sareena79 View Post
its an AquaTop 21 LED Clip-On Light. I found mine on amazon for about $20 but im sure u could find them elsewhere as well. I always check ebay and amazon 1st though. I love it. it has a moonlight setting as well. and the "clip" is actually a plastic lip with a little screw that u can tighten up. I wasnt sure if it would work on my vase but it does really well on there
awesome, thanks!
Old 10-25-2012, 11:45 PM   #89 
Sena Hansler

Love that betta's coloring! Wow!!
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:26 AM   #90 
rbphoto

Thanks! Me too! I saw him and knew I had to have him! I'm pretty sure he's a marble, so I'm hoping his coloring stays equally as awesome throughout his lifetime. :)
rbphoto is offline   Reply With Quote