Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-16-2012, 08:05 PM   #1 
VanBoy

Fresno Fair Art Exhibit?

Have any of you guys ever entered your artwork to the Fresno Fair Art exhibit? If so, what place did it win?

My art teacher from last year entered one of my drawings and I won 2nd place! AHHH I didn't win first but second is good enough for me. My teacher was mad and she said me my drawing deserved to win first place. Haha. Maybe next year?

Here's my oil pastel drawing. This picture was taken before it was entered. Now it's in a frame. Also what do you think the meaning of the picture is?(look at the title) I have my own meaning to it but I wanted to know what you think it mean. Everyone thinks differently and have their own interpretation of almost everything. So what do you think it means.
VanBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:34 AM   #2 
Hershey

She has no mouth, so if the butterfly flew away, she wouldn't want anybody to know?
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #3 
ao
TFK Moderator

^+ likes :P

maybe someone who is so naive and can take nothing but pretty comments and nice compliments
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:07 PM   #4 
Hershey

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
^+ likes :P

maybe someone who is so naive and can take nothing but pretty comments and nice compliments
^ Same for you C:
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:22 PM   #5 
VanBoy

Anyone else?
Old 10-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #6 
VanBoy

Well I'm just going to say what the meaning of the picture is. Those are great interpretations by the way.

The meaning is no matter how innocent someone may look, they have secrets that you might not know about.

The girl in this picture is actually someone I know. I had her for one of my classes. She aces her tests every single time. And you would think that she was the most innocent girl you'd ever met. She's pretty, smart, funny, and has charisma. It was until I found out who she really is. I found out that she smokes, drinks alcohol, goes to parties, and do a lot of crazy things. And she didn't even tell me she did these things. How did I find out? Her ex boyfriend told me. I'm thinking maybe she didn't tell me because she didn't want me to hate her.

She doesn't know that this is her in the picture and it's about her. Hehe
Old 10-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #7 
ao
TFK Moderator

you can smoke drink alcohol and goto parties and still be a good person inside ;) There are many layers to a human being, not just the good and bad. Or maybe her ex is lying? :) I think it's enough to just be kind of others and judge them with a bit of compassion. I think the fact she can ace all her exams at the same time as doing all those other things her ex claims she did makes her a bit of a genius ;)
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:55 PM   #8 
VanBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
you can smoke drink alcohol and goto parties and still be a good person inside ;) There are many layers to a human being, not just the good and bad. Or maybe her ex is lying? :) I think it's enough to just be kind of others and judge them with a bit of compassion. I think the fact she can ace all her exams at the same time as doing all those other things her ex claims she did makes her a bit of a genius ;)
I know.
She is actually a good person. She just make bad decisions and no one really know that she do those things until they really get to know her. It's kind of like her secrets and she won't tell you until she can trust that you won't tell anyone. She doesn't want us to think that she is a bad person. I'm sure she have reasons why she smokes. This is what the picture is about. You can't judge anyone until you get to know them.