Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2012, 09:36 AM   #11 
registereduser
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
One for DeT one for VT

still taking votes!

For the record I could not care less, but I think the black VT
would look awesome in a divided tank with Tim! I refuse to
get a paypal
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #12 
titusthebetta
Member
 
titusthebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: PA
So I was at both Petco and Petsmart today, and lo and behold I found a guy who looked just like that boy at Petco. It took all of my will power not to leave the store with him, since they labeled him as a HM and he would have been $14. I'm still not sure if the guy at the store was a VT or a DT, since his tail was really different.
titusthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #13 
Setsuna
Member
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by titusthebetta View Post
So I was at both Petco and Petsmart today, and lo and behold I found a guy who looked just like that boy at Petco. It took all of my will power not to leave the store with him, since they labeled him as a HM and he would have been $14. I'm still not sure if the guy at the store was a VT or a DT, since his tail was really different.
Did you buy him? Post pictures up bro we love to see him
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #14 
Setsuna
Member
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by registereduser View Post
One for DeT one for VT

still taking votes!

For the record I could not care less, but I think the black VT
would look awesome in a divided tank with Tim! I refuse to
get a paypal
Hahahaahahaa
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #15 
titusthebetta
Member
 
titusthebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
Did you buy him? Post pictures up bro we love to see him
No, I didn't! I REALLY wanted to, but I knew I couldn't. It's not the right time right now, as much as I loved him. I have a picture on my phone, but I don't know how to get it to my computer. I'll mess around and see what I can do.
titusthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #16 
titusthebetta
Member
 
titusthebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: PA
Sorry for the bad quality since this was on my phone. I just realized that this guy is a blue dragon rather than a black, but he's still pretty awesome.

titusthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #17 
Setsuna
Member
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA
This guy looks great. All he needs is a bigger container if he hasn't already got one
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #18 
titusthebetta
Member
 
titusthebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
This guy looks great. All he needs is a bigger container if he hasn't already got one
I said I didn't get him. If I went back there and saw him again, I don't think I could pass him up twice.
titusthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:19 PM   #19 
Setsuna
Member
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Sacramento, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by titusthebetta View Post
I said I didn't get him. If I went back there and saw him again, I don't think I could pass him up twice.
LMAO I'm sorry I read it wrong but yea that guy looks good to pass up twice
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:07 AM   #20 
Viva
Member
 
Viva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Massachusetts
That's the coolest looking betta ever!

Can someone tell me what classifies a betta as a dragon/dragonscale? I've been doing some research and I can't seem to find a straight answer. Is it referring to the color or the shape of the fins?
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Got my first PK! Is he a dragon scale? megaredize Betta Pictures 13 10-07-2012 08:46 AM
Is she a dragon scale? KHarris89 Betta Pictures 3 07-21-2012 11:15 PM
What is EXACTLY a dragon scale? meve Betta Fish Care 6 04-04-2012 06:47 PM
dragon scale??? steezy Betta Chat 0 02-02-2012 08:56 PM
My New Dragon scale Betta :) Splendid Veil Betta Pictures 15 10-17-2011 06:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.