Betta Fish Forum banner

The Famous Females

Tags
arteries!!
2K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Silverfang 
#1 ·
I think its time to look at all those gorgeous girls that swim around your sororities like living jewels! So in this thread its all females, all the time! Post pics of your betta females here!

#3 ·
I'll post my mini Pirate Captain of the dread ship Seahorse. She sails...swims the seven sea's plundering and stealing bloodworms and brine shrimp with no mercy. Sinking moss balls and ripping java ferns right from the ground. Captain PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!

See the cunning?

There is no escape from her reign of terror.

A deadly foe with a cutlas.

#6 ·
My angel got spooked and torpedoed to the bottom of his tank, hit is head. I was able to use a net to stir him, but he still isn't that alert like he always was. I'm scared he won't make the nigjt

#7 ·
She's gorgeous! And that's her full name, Phoenix? Clever! I saw a female like her before in Petsmart, I was about to get her but my tank isn't ready. :mad:

#23 ·
Thanks LV. Thats Binky who is the sweetest girl. She is being conditioned right now to breed with the fish in my avatar. Love is in the air as they really like each other ( lots of flaring and showing off going on)and Binky is full of eggs and getting vertical stripes.

#15 ·
Here are my only two girls. Sammy a petco baby and Gail. Aside from the obvious green iridescent color Sammy is starting to get a blue sheen under a light and has blue fins with red. Gail is a navy with red but is starting to get alot more red coloring. Ill try to post pictures of my sorority when I still had it.

#20 ·
[/QUOTE]

Love your little girl! She looks just like my veiltail girl, Lady. Where did you get her from?

#24 ·
You're gonna have to be more specific! :p But all the blue/red ones are from petsmart. Willing to bet three are spawn sisters.
Yellow from the LFS, same withe the heavily iridescent girl. Iridescent lady is no longer with me sadly. Oh, peachish girl is from petsmart too.

As for the shrimp. It's a giant fan shrimp, 2" + Really it's only been disturbed two or three times, once by the pleco, and once by me. I'm sure my alpha has gotten too close, but they are both the same size. And it sticks out of the way.

As it is I'll probably end up tossing in some of my RCS, I've got a tank that has dozens of baby shrimp growing up rapidly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.