I feed my friend's otos and my snail with algae wafers cause they ignore everything else I've given them. Zuchini, cucumber, lettuce.
However I'm not sure if this algae wafer is good because it melts quickly, getting the bottom all messy and the waterr cloudy. :/
I've seen others algae wafers and they don't do that! Is this normal? Should I change brands? I saw more compact looking wafers in a pet store 2hours from here.
The reason for which I ask is that I do not want take 4 hours to go in vain and come back if they all dissolve like that