Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #1 
harleraven

My red salamander HMPK big ear is here! :D

I got my Mo fish in the mail today! He's just as cute as a button! He's so cute and tiny compared to big ol' Crackle. He is in his tank now, exploring it. He seems very glad to be out of the bag!

The picture is a bit fuzzy. The only camera I have is on my phone, but at least you can see basically what he looks like! He's a bit pale, probably from the stress of travel, but I expect he will brighten back up shortly. :) He's swimming around like crazy, exploring every corner and being cute enough to want to kiss him!

Crackle is going to have to compete for my kissy faces now, and this little guy has the advantage of being right on my computer desk. :P (I promise I still love you, Crackle!)

Now I have to think up a name for him. I'll have to watch him and see his personality.

Last edited by harleraven; 11-02-2012 at 04:07 PM.
harleraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #2 
LeoTheLakerBetta

He is very cute; I love his white outline. :) He seems like he has a good personality.
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:23 PM   #3 
harleraven

Thanks! I am happy with him. :) He ate some brine shrimp (gobbled them up and darted around looking for more, actually), so it looks like everything checks out with his health! He's already getting a little colour back. He loves the new cave I just bought for him! He keeps swimming in there and poking his adorable little face out.

I CANNOT get a picture that shows his big ears! Those darn fins move so fast my camera won't grab it. LOL! They are so pretty, too!
Old 11-03-2012, 10:35 AM   #4 
RedRaz

Oh he is just the cutest! Mo is AWESOME! I also bought a HMPK from him. You just wanna pinch their cheeks, lol! Well congrats! He is adorable. :)
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:26 PM   #5 
DoctorWhoLuver

So cute :) I love his ears
DoctorWhoLuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #6 
tromboneplaya

He's adorable! Such a cute little face! :)
tromboneplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:01 PM   #7 
Mo

he looks stressed. Your right, probably from travel.. But still awwww! Soo cute! I love my Multicolors, and thought they'd go the fastest but this color seems to be a popular one... Ill note this, red salamanders.. Trute me. You're either gonna come up with a. Fiery rebellious name for him when he's flaring, or a sweet, calm, fish when he's swimming around.. And feeding time is a WHOLE different story, lol

Last edited by Mo; 11-03-2012 at 09:03 PM.
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:15 AM   #8 
harleraven

He's regained a lot of colour already, and he's totally enjoying his tank!

He is ridiculously entertaining, too! He likes to go up to the filter intake and curl his body around it or stick his face on it! It's too small for him to get sucked in. I think he just likes the feel of the water flowing, silly boy! He tucks himself into the leaves of the silk plant to sleep, and it's amazing how much he can get himself snuggled in there!

He is always watching what I am doing, too. When I was eating chips near him, he kept staring at me then at the chips like, "Can I eat those, too?" Haha! Both my bettas have such silly personalities! I cannot believe I lived so long without having them! <3

Mo, bicolours are pretty, too, butterflies/salamanders are my favourite. Red and orange are my favourite colours, too. So when I saw him, I HAD to have him. HMPK red salamander? Seriously my dream fish! He is EXACTLY what I wanted!

Last edited by harleraven; 11-04-2012 at 12:17 AM.