Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #1 
ItsKourtneyYoC8

22 gallon cube pictures!

Here it is!
I'm aware that I need lots and lots more plants and maybe a better heater but.this.is.what I have for.now.
And I was looking for some root tabs for.the sword but I can't find.any anywherem!

Also I was wondering, would I be able to get a clown loach?
I don't have enough ground space for kuhlies I don't think. If I'm wrong pleeeeeeaaaasssseee tell me!

And I want to make a natural looking background with rocks... Any links.with ideas and/or instructions?

Maaaac! (Like the apple Mac computers which was Shawns idea>.<)
Bit he is sooooooo funny! He will climb aaalll the way to the top just to let goand glide down, its hilarious! I'll try getting a video!
How do you tell if its a boy or girl?

And this...

Shawn gave me the greatest idea.. instead of haveing he bottle.open,we rinsed it out really good with hot hot hot water until I couldn't smell any alcohol and I let it sit out for a day the Shawn filled it with water and closed it tight.

Here is ciroc chasing his reflection. Lol should I make a Rockwall for the sides too? I plan on growing anubias on them. Oh and that long stemmy plant in the front his one of the aponogeton bulbs from Walmart :3

I feel bad for my sword... It's not looking too good...

But hope tall enjoy! Please give me advice about the decor and such. I already know I need more plants so plant suggestions are fine too, I neeed lots!
ItsKourtneyYoC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #2 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Hmm clown locahes get bigger than khuli loaches so.. If you get either you would definitely want more hiding spots since loaches feel less stressed and safer with more hiding spots.
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:24 PM   #3 
ItsKourtneyYoC8

And here is a link to another post I posted earlier today about the heater(s).

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=118623
Old 11-02-2012, 07:27 PM   #4 
ItsKourtneyYoC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoTheLakerBetta View Post
Hmm clown locahes get bigger than khuli loaches so.. If you get either you would definitely want more hiding spots since loaches feel less stressed and safer with more hiding spots.
Yes, I was thinkg of making some tunnels and bury the vase if I were to get kuhlies
And making caves if I got clowns

I really want kuhlies more than anything though..lol
Old 11-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #5 
ItsKourtneyYoC8

And I know there is A LOT that I can do with tank right? I just need inspiration soo if anyone has a 20 gallon please post pictures!
Old 11-02-2012, 07:44 PM   #6 
MaisyDawgThirteen

You could add some cories or some small rasbora or tetras. :) What are your water parameters, that can help decide what kind of fish can go good in your tank. Clown loaches get too big for that tank, and I don't think that's enough space for kuhlis. If someone more knowledgable on cories could come along that'd be great. I love your tank, but it looks a bit cloudy to me, you may want to do a water change. :)
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #7 
ItsKourtneyYoC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaisyDawgThirteen View Post
You could add some cories or some small rasbora or tetras. :) What are your water parameters, that can help decide what kind of fish can go good in your tank. Clown loaches get too big for that tank, and I don't think that's enough space for kuhlis. If someone more knowledgable on cories could come along that'd be great. I love your tank, but it looks a bit cloudy to me, you may want to do a water change. :)

I was thinking th sake think about the cloudiness.
And I figured the lpaches wouldn't work bit I was hoping.
I wouldn't mind getting some.Cory cats :3

Has anyone eve tried an upside down catfish with betta? I used to have one and he was so cool!