Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-17-2014, 12:40 PM   #1 
MiriamandMoonlight

Hi, anyone into "animal communication"?

Hi, I have been recently learning that animals have great things to say. There are knowledgeable people in the field of animal communication! Most of them charge actuall money to come speak to your animal about problems/concerns, or just if they want to know if their animal has anything to say to them.

Since I am just practacing, I don't have too much experience so just take my information as a general idea, not a solid, definite, thing. There can always be misunderstandings with animals, just like with people. So if something doesn't seem right to you, feel free not to go with the information. As stated in the bettafish.com rules, I am just an indevidual member so my information is just personal experience that you can act on or not.

So if you want to know what your betta (or other animal) wants to say to you, or if you have a problem with one of your animals, or you have a sick animal, just leave a post here (or you can PM me) with what you want me to try to ask, & make sure to add a picture of your animal (or you can refer me to your profile w/ an album of that animal). Of corse, it is totally free of cost. I will do my best to help you! :)
MiriamandMoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 03:52 PM   #2 
Bikeridinguckgirl14

http://youtu.be/bzInYd3rj-s
Bikeridinguckgirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:09 AM   #3 
MiriamandMoonlight

Please tell me what you want me to ask them. If it's private, you can PM me.

And what are their names?
Old 10-18-2014, 03:08 PM   #4 
Bikeridinguckgirl14

Archy and Mesmer, ask archy why he seems unhappy and Mesmer why he is always so sick (popeye, fungus, ect) and whether he is happy
Bikeridinguckgirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 04:05 PM   #5 
MiriamandMoonlight

Archy says he is fine with you & his home, you didn't do anything to make him unhappy. He just has something he has to "work through" so he is a little unhappy. But he will get through it & be happy again. You know how someone sometimes feels a little "down" but it isn't really about a certain thing? He says he's just going through a proccess & will get better.

Mesmer says that he is happy with you & his home. But he doesn't really know why he gets sick. He says that you can just give him extra love when he's sick & that might help him.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:20 PM   #6 
Laki

Serious question not meant to offend anybody... But how exactly do you operate? How does this work on a computer if you're not directly interacting with the organism?
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 05:47 PM   #7 
MiriamandMoonlight

It is harder for me to communicate long-distance (that is what it is called when you communicate with an animal you'r not interacting with) but I am learning how. I used to not be able to do it. It is complicated, but basically my belief is that we are all connected, so if you find a love for someone (even if you don't know them, they do have a soul so I think that's more what your talking to from long-distance, the soul.) then you ask to speak to them through the universe. If you are away from the animal, you can speak with there energy, or their "vibe", if you are close to them, you can talk directly to them by looking into their eyes. It is not through the internet, it is in your heart & mind. But having a picture of the animal helps, to kind of let you know where the energy of them comes from. One way to explain how it works is like, everyone knows that even if you are not at a certain place, that place still exists. So if you are not with an animal, that animal exists & you can find their energy. It helps to have a photo so you kind of know better what you are looking for.

I understand it might be complicated to you, so don't hesitate to ask questions.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:07 PM   #8 
Laki

That's neat! Is there an actual way you are studying for it? Or do you do it as a hobby?
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:02 AM   #9 
MiriamandMoonlight

We homeschool, so I guess it's like a school project that I made up, not really formal. I think the communication its self is like in-between science & language . . . but I think that what the animals tell me could be all the "catagories" of school. But I guess you could call it a hobby. Kind of like fish are kind of a hobby. . . I personally don't call my fish my hobby, because they're living beings, but if you were going to catagorize them maybe they would be a hobby. Well, both the care & having of fish, & learning how to communicate with them & other animals, is kind of half-hobby, half-school. (because it isn't a school project, I do it in leasure time, but it teaches me things.)
Old 10-19-2014, 08:20 PM   #10 
thekinetic

I do, at least I know I can speak to dogs. I have been able to for a while but then I'm a spiritualist. The way I communicate with them is more of emotion and imagery, like if you were to think about what it's like to run. I guess that makes sense? It's kind of hard to say in words. Receiving communication from dogs though is much harder and requires a open mind, that is focused.

Now I can't say I have ever tried with other animals, I've got plenty so it would be nice to try.
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote