Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Today, 08:31 AM   #1 
SeaKnight

I must be out of my mind!!!!!!

In the last month I have taken in my Brother-in-law (family he has lived with for the past several years house has fallen into foreclosure ), his dog Stitch (Pom/Chihuahua) on 10/17, Dexter (our newest rescue as of Sept 16th a JRT/Corgi), and now as of yesterday (for at least the week while my cousin is on vacation) two little "terror" (they are seriously sweet but not very dog friendly) Chihuahuas (This makes for a current total of 7 dogs ranging from 2 lbs to 125-30ish lbs, with two being seniors)....... On top of that my 6 yr old stepped on a tack yesterday and now has a swollen foot (Doctor's appointment later today), My eldest got car sick, or so we believe, on her way to and from school yesterday so the nurse asked that we keep her home today just to be sure, my Lab mix has taken a turn for the worse, and, and, and.... Ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah and this morning, Celeste's 10 gallon began to seriously leak so had to remove her and very quickly drain the tank and get it outside, went to set up the spare and come to find it had cracked all the way through, so now she is in with the Angelfish (as it was only heated tank with space "available".)

Last edited by SeaKnight; Today at 08:41 AM.
SeaKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:08 AM   #2 
Bikeridinguckgirl14

Wow.... Now that's a crazy life! At least it isn't permanent, everything has a solution. Ya know?
Bikeridinguckgirl14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:31 AM   #3 
SeaKnight

Oh, i know it's just everything happening seemingly all at once.. We've gone several months without issue and now bam.. In the space of a months time.. With the majority of things happening within the ladt 36-48 hrs.
SeaKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:14 PM   #4 
thekinetic

I see nothing wrong with this, come one lots of doggies! ^_^
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:39 PM   #5 
JustinieBeanie

Wow that's a lot to handle! I hope your kids and dog feel well again soon and everyone new at your house settles in ok. Hopefully things will calm down soon.
JustinieBeanie is offline   Reply With Quote