Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-07-2012, 08:27 AM   #1 
Friendlyfishies

I cant seem to find any bright red Plakats

Anyone have one/seen one?
Im not in the market right now, but id love to eventually get a bright solid red plakat....ive looked on aquabid, ebay, nothing. I barely see any solid red double tails or halfmoons either. Im not talking bright as in orangy red, just a nice vibrant red...why is there a shortage of this color? Id love to know if anyone has seen or owns one?
Friendlyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #2 
Myates

No real reason you aren't seeing any that I can think of.. just whatever breeders have for sale I suppose. I am currently waiting on some pictures of black & orange HMPK males to choose one for breeding.. slight chance I may end up with a red one depending upon which female I place him with, but not a huge chance. Sadly, even if I bred tomorrow it won't be for a while before I know anything.

Just keep checking.. check ebay and aquabid regularly.. there are groups in FB that breeders use to sell their fish such as Betta Nation, Lone Star Bettas.. even check in on the IBC (International Betta Congress) FB page as many breeders list there. You can join those groups, or watch and see if a breeder has something similar to what you are wanting and then msg them and ask.
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote