Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #21 
ao
TFK Moderator

geez and to think I lost an extra hour of sleeping waiting till 4 am trying to help. I hold no grudges against your rudeness, because I want to help your fish.

up the temp to 86F if you believe it's velvet. if you can get hold of some potassium permanganate the dosage is 1 tsp/600 gallons.

or you can get some parasite meds such as rid ich plus.
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #22 
Alcemistnv

Fishcakes, I hope you realize that what we're telling you is the truth :/

There is apossibility the frog gave your fish the velvet. Plus, one of the most important things we do tell people is to QT. It's very important to quarentine new aquatic creatures.
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:16 PM   #23 
ao
TFK Moderator

Well, I don't mind her/his stubborness/rudeness, but stubborness at the cost of your pet's life is a bit extreme.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:16 PM   #24 
LadyVictorian

....so...you are just letting your fish go to die? Well then...

We are trying to help you and you do not listen to our advice. If you cared for your fish you would be jumping to get this stuff done including returning that frog as it clearly introduced the illness into your tank now killing your betta. With that sort of "i don't have to listen' you are giving us your fish will die and the only one you can blame will be yourself. No one else. Besides with what you have given us on information we can hardly work with it, no pictures, no nothing.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #25 
ao
TFK Moderator

Lol, I feel like we've been trolled ;) let's head to happier threads shall we? I've left her/him the advice she/he needs, and they can always ask someone else if they're desperate enough.
Old 11-09-2012, 01:20 PM   #26 
LadyVictorian

I don't think they truly are, they will kill the fish and buy a new one with the same sick mentality I so dislike. T.T

I agree to moving to a new thread. One where help is appreciated and owners are looking to learn.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta diseases