Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-09-2012, 01:11 PM   #1 
LadyVictorian

THOSE Mornings

Where you never just woke up and you don't seem to care at all about what's going on around you. You burn the toast but still eat it because like hell you are making more toast. You pour your coffee into the cereal bowl and can't bother to dump it out because that's wasting coffee and mini wheat.Please do share we all have honey badger mornings.

Currently eating honey bunches of oats with sour milk. The milk both tastes and smells funny...but do I care? Nah, it was the last of the milk in the fridge so I am going to eat this bowl of sour sweetness and regret my choices later after my tea high kicks in.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:26 PM   #2 
Gracie8890

Lol, one time i was making a bowl of cereal, just poured the cereal in, the milk next. I sat down at the table to take a bite and BAM! the most sour disgusting taste ever! I spit it out and went to the fridge to check the date on the milk, only to realize i poured buttermilk on my cereal, not the regular milk next to it!
Gracie8890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #3 
lexylex0526

I've actually burnt cereal one morning. lol

I was so tired, and I turned on the stove to get water boiling for tea, and then poured my sister some cereal. But instead of setting it on the table I put it on the stove burner and walked away. I came back to a melted plastic bowl and frying cheerios.

haha:) I get up for high-school every morning so Im usually having one of THOSE mornings.
lexylex0526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #4 
pittipuppylove

On more than one occasion I've almost sprayed myself with cooking spray instead of deodorant. Those are the mornings that I know the day's just going to be awesome.
Posted via Mobile Device
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:01 PM   #5 
aqua001

I forgot my math HW, forgot about brushing my hair, put my shirt on backwards and tripped 4 times in gym. It was a bad, bad day. lol
aqua001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #6 
LadyVictorian

xD oh man those are good stories. I love some of the mess ups we manage. And Aqua I did that only it was my shirt...and I didn't notice half the day.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #7 
ThePearlFish

Ohh man! Today I woke up to the black cat yowling at the bedroom door at 6:00 am (IT'S A SAT. MORNING CAT!!) and he wouldn't shut up till I finally got up at 7:30. I manage to get into a fight with the BF right before he leaves for a game. Set about making some Perogis and set off the fire alarm cus my hood vent sucks and there was too much steam and stuff...

I pretty much gave up on the day after that though. Watched a Boy Meets World marathon and every time something sweet happened or an episode ended, I started sniffling and tearing up, yeesh... :P At least my Perogis turned out okay in the end.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #8 
dramaqueen
Banned

One morning I was supposed to sing at church. The pastor forgot all about me but at the end of the sermon he asked me to go ahead and do my song. As I walked up front I lost a shoe. Then, right after I started my song I started coughing and couldn't stop. I was finally able to finish, though. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #9 
thekinetic

29 years of it and counting, why you ask? >.<*
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote