Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-15-2012, 07:02 PM   #1 
Friendlyfishies

*Breeders* Wanted: Solid red male

Between Jan and March I may be looking for a young solid red male. Im not particular on breeding, just a healthy young lad with beautiful red coloration. No other color, simply just vivid red :), reasonably priced.
Friendlyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #2 
Myates

I *may* have some ready by the end of may, but most likely would be closer to the beginning of June. It will be an HM.. possible HMPK.
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #3 
Friendlyfishies

awesome! Thats actually creepishly exactly what I would love to have. Ive been searching the web like crazy for a solid red HMPK with NO luck! Keep me posted :) ...do u have pics of the parents to give me an idea of the red shade?
Friendlyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #4 
Maddybelle

I may get some reds from my orange HM spawn. They should be ready late January to mid February.
Maddybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:09 AM   #5 
Myates

That is what will be from me - talking to a couple of breeders now for the male. It will be whatever reds I get from a red/yellow spawn.

Halfway down this page, the OP is selling a beautiful red HMPK - he is really good, I want the long finned variety, but was thinking of getting him just to have the red. If you want him, just post on there and I'll back away and go for the full HMs. :)
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote