Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #1 
AyalaCookiejar

Smile Breeders - Females for a sorority?

First and foremost, I want to make it clear that it will be awhile before I purchase anything as I still have to set up my four gallon and ten gallon tanks, BUT, I would like to find a breeder that I could talk and plan with until then.

I would love a yellow female, but I'm not being too picky. Mostly, I want five females for my ten gallon that are fit for a sorority life, and one HM, HMPK, or DT (or just possibly anything that isn't a CT or VT) male for my four gallon. Colors may vary. I like oranges and nothing too dark. But most importantly ones that are healthy. I'd like a variance in color for my females, but again, I reallyy wouldn't mind one yellow one. :) My favorite tail type is HM.

I am willing to be flexible with both the fish and the money. I prefer to talk to and get to know the breeder I will buy from before purchasing anything. The health and care of the fish is very important to me, and I feel like a good breeder would also get to know their buyers to feel confident that the fish will be in good care. Please, send me a PM if you are interested. Thank you!
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:52 AM   #2 
Maddybelle

I've got a HM spawn growing out at the moment - dad is orange, mom is cellophane. I should get orange, red, yellow, and cellophane. They'll be ready in January or February. =)
http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=117830
http://www.facebook.com/MaddysBettaSpawnLog
These guys have a family history of being gentle and not minding sharing. Mom is living with the 6.5 week old fry in the growout tub with no problem what so ever.
Maddybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #3 
Mo

Currently I have 5 spawns growing out and 6 if you include the ones from my spawn months ago that I still need to get rid of. You can see all of the parents here

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=122193
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:18 PM   #4 
dramaqueen
Banned

OMG 5 spawns!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote