Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-13-2012, 04:37 PM   #1 
SinX7

Good to go?

I have this current item in my shopping cart in Amazon, and was wondering if I should get this stuff.

API Freshwater Master Test Kit (Debating if I should just get this.. Cause I work really close to Petsmart lol)
New Life Spectrum Betta Formula - 60 g (Is there other better pellets? I wanna get the best pellets I can for my betta!)
or
Hikari Betta Bio-Goldfish Food (Goldfish? xD)

Also which pellet would be better? Doesn't have to be from the list, but I want to get my betta the best pellets he can get!

Also where can I get Live worms/food for him?
SinX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:11 PM   #2 
Viva

I just bought the New Life Spectrum brand because someone on this forum recommended it. I feed 3-4 pellets twice a day and some frozen bloodworms a couple times a week. I love them because I can choose to float them or sink them, so both my betta and my four catfish get the proper nutrition they need. I also bought the API Master Test Kit and I love it...its really easy and simple. I got both from Amazon too xD Gotta love Amazon Prime!
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:22 PM   #3 
paloverde

Petsmart people use dip test strips,...not always accurate. as far as food that brand is very good.
paloverde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #4 
LeoTheLakerBetta

If you are looking for frozen bloodworms, you can get them at Petsmart. I think you just ask them for it; I haven't asked myself lol. As for live food, you can try your local fish store or on aquabid you can just search whatever live food you are thinking of and there is usually going to be plenty of auctions for that.
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #5 
SinX7

Ah excellent. I'll go ahead and ordered the stuff tomorrow!

Thank you everyone! Probably gonna get the NLS instead of Hikari since a lot of people recommend them. Unless there is a better Pellets I can fed my betta :D
SinX7 is offline   Reply With Quote