Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Spawn Logs
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 01:31 PM   #41 
aemaki09

They are so cute! I wish the red loss girl didn't lose it! She was absolutely adorable with it on her fins
Old 03-22-2013, 04:30 PM   #42 
EvilVOG

Blue fin Girl turned into a boy, and Red loss girl has blown a bubblenest in her jar so i'm thinking she may also be a late blooming male.

Show season is starting back up and i'm sending a cadre of fish regardless of weather (it's still pretty cold here). There will be a few going to auction at the show in Texas next weekend.

This also clears space for me to separate out more fish as they're really starting to hurt each other and it's time to get them to new homes. So if you're looking for something from me now is the time to ask and i'll try and separate what you're looking for.

They have traits rooted in a few different conditions, most demonstrate varying degrees of the following: Red, Black, Irid. Blue, pineapple scaleing, 2-ray branching, and Orchid. Most are black with red fins and some blue wash, couple red males that have some white in their fins, couple Cambodian females, a handful of females that seem to have no color at all, Some of the dark ones have heavy red, and others have varying degrees of being almost a red but the color is muddied... let me know what you're after. I may also have a couple more females that are displaying red loss.

Will be able to ship starting 4/1.

Here's a vid of a Male that is going to Texas probably.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200786092713344
Old 03-22-2013, 05:12 PM   #43 
aemaki09

I would love a red pair, or a pair that looks similar to the male in the video!!
Old 03-22-2013, 11:39 PM   #44 
Alcemistnv

What would prices be for a girl that isn't exactly top quality?

I'm hoping to start a sorority when i return back to my dorm since I'm trying to sell my boys, leaving me with no other fish but the otos and a baby.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #45 
EvilVOG

I'll try and find some girls i can sell you cheap. Will pull the reds plus i think i have one more like the one in that last video
Old 03-23-2013, 07:35 PM   #46 
Alcemistnv

Okay c:

As mentioned, I won't be back til next Sunday/monday
Old 03-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #47 
Alcemistnv

Also, I might be getting just one girl.

I'd prefer a girl with color, but I'm good with anything in general C:
Old 03-27-2013, 01:42 PM   #48 
EvilVOG

ok got some fish on my website under current stock.

don't really have any girls that i can sell for any cheaper than the $10 per that i'm already offering to members of this board. Let me recoup some of my investment and get a little money in my pocket and then we'll see.

Also my be interested in doing fish for fish trades. Because i used runts to spawn these they're not in that 3" or bigger range i'm after, and i might also be interested in plakats with the OHM tail that comes from multi-ray, and other colors maybe.

Last edited by EvilVOG; 03-27-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #49 
Skyewillow

Your stock is lovely, and your page is set up quite neatly and very easy to navigate! I wish I had room for a couple more tanks! I'm droolin! lol
Old 03-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #50 
Alcemistnv

Well I'm good with $10 for a fish, its actually the shipping costs that worry me xD
Closed Thread