Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-19-2012, 12:50 AM   #31 
ao
TFK Moderator

oooh a brandy bowl :D make sure those plants are soft!
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:04 AM   #32 
MeowMeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
oooh a brandy bowl :D make sure those plants are soft!
I had to make do with these silk fake plants. Yes made sure the were they look pretty rough but that spiky one is silky.
I really had to get him out of what he was in. Small .5 desk thingy He already seems so much happier.
MeowMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:55 AM   #33 
sareena79

love the brandy bowl, very cute!
sareena79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #34 
MeowMeow

Thanks Meow seems get happy now, btw I think sushi is an adorable name for a beautiful boy. What's that plant/decoration at the bottom of you vase?
Old 11-19-2012, 08:48 PM   #35 
sareena79

awww thanks, I was being silly when I named him, thought I was being original but I have seen others named that since I got him, oh well, anyway I dont eat fish so I figured it would be ok to name him after food hahaha My next one is gonna be Chumlee (like on pawn stars hahahah) I got the red articificial plant off of ebay http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40 but he has a live pothos in there are well which he LOVES!
Old 11-19-2012, 08:59 PM   #36 
5150wicd4fish

Don't have a 2.5 to show you..but just wanted to say I enjoyed this post :D, great tanks everyone! :D
5150wicd4fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:00 PM   #37 
MeowMeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sareena79 View Post
awww thanks, I was being silly when I named him, thought I was being original but I have seen others named that since I got him, oh well, anyway I dont eat fish so I figured it would be ok to name him after food hahaha My next one is gonna be Chumlee (like on pawn stars hahahah) I got the red articificial plant off of ebay http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trks...at=0&_from=R40 but he has a live pothos in there are well which he LOVES!
I've had three betta's in my life Wally royal blue vail tail whom I believe I named after an alligator (idk either) lol and Rupert Red Halfmoon named after Rupert Grint. Gotta have fun somehow right? I like the name Chumlee.

I also what a plant for Meow is the pothos pretty easy to grow? Or rather would you suggest it?
Old 11-19-2012, 09:14 PM   #38 
tromboneplaya

Fievel's 2.5gal

This is Fievel's 2.5 gallon....I actually just got him a new heater (the Hydor Theo one, he had a nonadjustable one before) and a new a filter (a Tom mini). He seems to be pretty happy! Oh, and I just did a water change so there are a lot of bubbles on the glass....
Attached Images

tromboneplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #39 
sareena79

Quote:
I've had three betta's in my life Wally royal blue vail tail whom I believe I named after an alligator (idk either) lol and Rupert Red Halfmoon named after Rupert Grint. Gotta have fun somehow right? I like the name Chumlee.

I also what a plant for Meow is the pothos pretty easy to grow? Or rather would you suggest it?
CUTE NAMES!....pothos is REALLY easy to grow, in fact its hard to kill which is why its my plant of choice b/c I have a brown thumb lol...however its only semi-aquatic so u dont see it suggested as often as other plants. I have the golden variety. up until here recently I has the roots submerged and the leaves emerged but for the last month or so I have experimented with having it it in the water with like 2-3 leaves out to collect oxygen. I was told its safe to do I just have to watch for any signs of rot or decay and remove it if i see any but so far its looking great and I have even sprouted about 3 new leaves, plus my fish LOVES it being in there.

oh and "tromboneplaya" I ADORE your little beehive, so cute! (love the name too, american tale was a great movie!)
Old 11-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #40 
tromboneplaya

Thanks!! I got it at petsmart....one of my favorite decorations!
tromboneplaya is offline   Reply With Quote