Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-25-2012, 03:58 PM   #141 
birdielikestomatoes

I have the Spongebob house but it's currently being unused since I'm paranoid about either of my boys getting stuck in the holes. If I can't fit my thumb through something then I don't use it for the boys.
birdielikestomatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #142 
AyalaCookiejar

The spongebob pineapple house, haha? To the left of the tank you can see little patrick sitting on the shelf. I haven't put him in the tank yet. I ordered Gary online, too :p I wanted to keep up with the spongebob theme since his squidward house was in his old tank.

And the holes in the spongebob house are larger than the ones in the squidward house, and my little guy swims through those all the time.
AyalaCookiejar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:00 PM   #143 
Syriiven

I double checked when I bought my stuff. But Phy likes his t-rex skull =D And so do I xD But I didn't think Demi was suited for a skull and walmart has crappy selection. So the tiki face it was!
Syriiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:01 PM   #144 
Syriiven

Lol...I was asking for names for my future snails and It's been decided one will be named Garry xD
Old 11-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #145 
AyalaCookiejar

Yeah I've never had a problem with the squidward tiki house. He loves it and has never got stuck in it, but not all bettas are the same size either.
He won't touch the pineapple house at all.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:06 PM   #146 
birdielikestomatoes

I'm glad you have no troubles with it! I'm just paranoid is all, if I'm wary of something and think something bad could happen then it's a no go, especially when it comes to the safety of my fish.

But at the same time my thumb is bony and protrudes slightly near the joint and is wider than both my males' body width. But again I'm just paranoid. xD

Your other snail should be called Ib (eeb). http://www.giantbomb.com/ib/61-38506/
birdielikestomatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:07 PM   #147 
Syriiven

The other name's been chosen by my bf's sister. Sid. Sorry, but thanks for the suggestion =)
Old 11-25-2012, 04:11 PM   #148 
AyalaCookiejar

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdielikestomatoes View Post
I'm glad you have no troubles with it! I'm just paranoid is all, if I'm wary of something and think something bad could happen then it's a no go, especially when it comes to the safety of my fish.
Yeah I understand that. But I bought the house when I first got my fish last year and I had no idea what I was doing. I also have a plastic plant for him. I've ordered silk plants now that I know, but since I watch him swim through those holes everyday without any problem, I'll probably leave it in there. I'm also more concerned about the top of the pineapple house than the holes.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:20 PM   #149 
Laki

A friend of mind lost a fish in the eye of that Spongebob Tiki house. :< I wouldn't use it.
BTW, I must add, Great homemade shelf!!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #150 
AyalaCookiejar

Thank you! You've got me all worried now :/
I have had it for a year with no problems, though, and I'm afraid he'll be very mad at me if I take his Squidward house from him as he loves it to death.

But I have to be off to work, now. (Wow, this thread has really strayed off-topic.) I'll being praying for your little rescue. I'm sure she'll get better quickly!

Tags
finrot deformed