Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-24-2012, 08:21 AM   #1 
MaisyDawgThirteen

To everyone I have lost in fishkeeping. :(

James and Goldie:My first fishes ever, 2 little goldies in a bowl of un-conditioned water... I'm so sorry.
Hermes: My first betta fish. You only lived 4 days in my care, but I was a newbie, so I didn't completely know what I was doing, and I think you were sick in the store. I'm sorry I could help you.
Flutterby: My first guppy. :) You lived for a few months and died peacefully of old age. I'm so glad I could have you.
Sunset: Wow. What an ordeal. You got tuberculosis, and were all big and swolen with those big lumps on your belly. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you, you poor thing.
Monarch: You died peacefully of old age, and I am proud to keep you alive for almost a full year.
The Platy Fry: I lost a few fry. To the first two, I am so sorry about you not making it out of the tiny fry tank. I know I didn't clean you guys enough, and thats why you passed. I am so so sorry. To the fry in my friends tank, I am sorry you died in there. I should have known better than giving you to a below par home... I'm sorry. To the little man who died in the NPT a few days after you got in there, I'm sorry you got to spend so little time in there, but I am glad you died so peacefully. My mum found you wrapped in wisteria with all of your friends staring at you, mourning.
Oriole: I am just happy you lived until a few days ago. You have some sort of deformity, and I loved you.

Have fun under the rainbow bridge, little ones!
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:18 AM   #2 
asukabetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaisyDawgThirteen View Post
James and Goldie:My first fishes ever, 2 little goldies in a bowl of un-conditioned water... I'm so sorry.
Hermes: My first betta fish. You only lived 4 days in my care, but I was a newbie, so I didn't completely know what I was doing, and I think you were sick in the store. I'm sorry I could help you.
Flutterby: My first guppy. :) You lived for a few months and died peacefully of old age. I'm so glad I could have you.
Sunset: Wow. What an ordeal. You got tuberculosis, and were all big and swolen with those big lumps on your belly. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you, you poor thing.
Monarch: You died peacefully of old age, and I am proud to keep you alive for almost a full year.
The Platy Fry: I lost a few fry. To the first two, I am so sorry about you not making it out of the tiny fry tank. I know I didn't clean you guys enough, and thats why you passed. I am so so sorry. To the fry in my friends tank, I am sorry you died in there. I should have known better than giving you to a below par home... I'm sorry. To the little man who died in the NPT a few days after you got in there, I'm sorry you got to spend so little time in there, but I am glad you died so peacefully. My mum found you wrapped in wisteria with all of your friends staring at you, mourning.
Oriole: I am just happy you lived until a few days ago. You have some sort of deformity, and I loved you.

Have fun under the rainbow bridge, little ones!

I also made plenty of mistakes, but the good thing is that they will always know your intention was to care for them and love them in the best way you knew how.

I'm sure they are super grateful for being in your care no matter how long or short that time was :)
asukabetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #3 
MaisyDawgThirteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by asukabetta View Post
I also made plenty of mistakes, but the good thing is that they will always know your intention was to care for them and love them in the best way you knew how.

I'm sure they are super grateful for being in your care no matter how long or short that time was :)
Thank you so much, that means a lot. :)
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote