Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #1 
meganlbetta

Question Common Types of Bettas?

Hi There I am pretty new to the betta world, With these creatures, Form is a big deal as you want them as correct as possible( I breed miniaute horses so I know) I am not familar with the types quite yet. I do know the most common one, and crowntails. I am just starting to figure out the halfmoon ones and the others types. The colors will come with time. At the end of your comments, feel free to share your favourite one and your favourite colors, I am in love with the blues and most of all the black and blue combos! Myne is currently a dark blue crowntail with a very faint stripe on his body :)
meganlbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #2 
fleetfish

Welcome to the wonderful world of bettas! Favourites come and go, at least for me. :)

I love all tail types, and to me it doesn't matter about correct form because I keep them as pets and not for showing, but I won't pass up a nicely formed betta. Right now I am into metallics, marbles, dragon and butterflies. Favourite tail types are, well, all of them I guess. Especially a really nice HMPK. I love marbles because they just change so much. All colours are gorgeous, but the more unique the better. That's not to say I won't pick out a solid red or blue betta .... because I did get a red VT boy today and he's lovely.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #3 
meganlbetta

Awe Nice! The solid reds are very firey and i did search the metallics and omg they are sweettt!!! I will never breed or show them but the colors are amazing and great to show off to company.
meganlbetta is offline   Reply With Quote