Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #11 
hannah16

When I rescued a betta while back, I told them he was sick and I wanted to save him. I said he should be free because there is a good chance he will die. So instead they offered me 10% off and I took it. He died the next morning, he was too sick to save. I took him back to the store and demanded a replacement and looked for another sick betta but only found healthy ones since a new stock had come in. Took a pretty pasty white dalmation colored fella and when they told me to leave the dead blue betta, I told them NO WAY. I'm not letting you toss him out like garbage, he is going to have a goodbye ceremony at my house..

I got the "Crazy fish lady" look, but I didn't care. I did what I did and I dug a little hole and buried him out back. I wish I could have save him though; he deserved it.
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:07 PM   #12 
ImStillLearning

I didn't know you could do that at pet stores if you notice unhealthy Bettas. Granted I don't know if that's the best idea for me, being that I would start saying they are all sick just so I could take them all home with me!... hahah I can definitely get overly greedy at times... Hmm wait now I'm sounding like a betta wanting food! lol
ImStillLearning is offline   Reply With Quote