Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-18-2013, 10:20 PM   #61 
Hershey

He's cute! Almost like a duplicate of Descole!
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #62 
twolovers101

You think Rostro's fins will get more solid black? Instead of the opaque they are right now? Granted... he is very young, like maybe 2.5-3 months, all we know is that he's not breeding age yet and his body is half the size of Shosta
twolovers101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:29 PM   #63 
Hershey

I'm no expert on coloration, but since he is this young, I think his fins will/could possibly change.
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #64 
twolovers101

Yeah, it'll be fun to watch him grow, right now he's still very shy but he loves people, he just hides in his plants a lot xD
Old 01-20-2013, 03:30 PM   #65 
twolovers101

Tank update :)

Rearranged Shosta's 5.5 a bit yesterday, it looks a bit cleaner now. (Also got some of the algae off the walls and lily leaves)

So far, only one ghostie can be seen... I used to have two, but I was away from this tank for 3 weeks so anything could have happened. Oh well, I get to go to Dallas in February and there's a good shop about 30 minutes away from my parent's house and I'm going to pick up a few amanos I think, to take care of some of the algae issues. They did Have some RCS and CRS but the CRs were $9.99 EACH last time I was there... expensive little dudes o.O The amanos were only like.. $1.50 I've been debating on adding a nerite... problem is I cant find them anywhere locally and I don't really care for ordering live animals online :/ I don't like buying online anyway because I can't pay cash xD
I HATE credit cards.

Rostro's doing well, my fiance and I call him Dimitri because saying Rostro is a bit tough and we're lazy xD

Just finished another anime, Blue Exorcist. GREAT anime, some minor holes but overall, really good for only 25 episodes. Right now I'm just using this post to procrastinate on homework... I'm too lazy for my own good... but I have 5 more hours to work on it today... not to mention all day tomorrow because it's a national holiday and we don't have classes.

This is going to be an interesting semester for me. I don't have that many classes (only 3 total) and I will be using most of my free time during the day to practice for my senior recital (I'll probably post a
video of it on youtube and share it here just because)

WOW I almost deleted all that text just now... I'm going to stop ranting now and maybe get something done xD

Hmm... I need to add more water to that tank... xD
Attached Images

Old 01-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #66 
Saphira101

great job with the tank! love the banana-ish plants :) (I've honestly no clue what they're called, lol but I'd love to know.)
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:48 AM   #67 
twolovers101

Thanks! <3

The plant is called a banana plant or a banana lily :)