Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #1 
ImStillLearning

Be honest...

For all of those who have more than one Betta, we all tend to show a little favourtism to one fish more than the rest. So admit it, which one of yours do you tend to show that tiny bit more for? (I'm not saying we don't love them all)
ImStillLearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:01 AM   #2 
logisticsguy

Oh yeah its true for me. I have a few fish I like more than others but try not to show it! I love them all but I'm nuts about 2 of my girls and especially Binky who is the cutest, sweetest Betta ever.
logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:40 PM   #3 
twolovers101

Shosta's my favorite, lol, Zakut gets love but I've never cared for him in the same way (feeling wise)
twolovers101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:41 PM   #4 
mplsmommy

I tend to show my favoritism to my Mustard Gas, Renaissance. Just because he is such a unique color for me to see from the usual reds and blues. It made me decide to bring him home with me despite having a bit of a torn fin at the pet store.
mplsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #5 
aemaki09

My favorite male is my black orchid CT. and out of the females its a tie between chunks, my blue hm, or the youngest, a blue CT
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:47 PM   #6 
Kytkattin

My dalmatian female is my favorite. I didn't even choose my male though. He was a rescue.
Kytkattin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:32 PM   #7 
fleetfish

My copper butterfly HM, Grimble, is my favourite. He loves attention, so I tend to give it to him. I love the others too, but Grimble is just special.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:31 PM   #8 
sainthogan

My female is my favorite, although technically she belongs to my 6 year old son. My male has only been with us 2 weeks and is very pretty and I was worried I'd like him better. But my female has much more personality and seems to be smarter than him. Also, she and I have been through so much with my naivety, her velvet, me rescuing her off the cold, hard floor after finding her about a half an hour after she jumped out of her tank, grabbing her out again when she sank like a rock to the bottom so I could rinse her off, her regaining trust that I wasn't going to grab her out of her tank again. I feel like we've got a very special bond that she'll always be my favorite.
sainthogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:41 PM   #9 
ImStillLearning

Well its good to see that I'm not a cruel owner for having a little favoritism! Smurf is obviously my favorite since he was the first. But I have a major soft spot for both Spartacus and Stefan. Granted five of the ten I picked, and the boyfriend picked the other five. But I love them all close to equally, I just don't let them know I'm a little objective!
ImStillLearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #10 
Joytattoo

Reg is deffently my favorite lol I know its bad but hes a beautiful albino double tale. How can I not be in aw
Joytattoo is offline   Reply With Quote