Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-02-2013, 10:51 PM   #161 
Syriiven

OFL's Garlic+Shrimp+Spinnach recipe. Today I got it into smaller pieces so no one was in danger of choking today. No worries about the girkls, I was checking them every few minutes and removed the big pieces after the video. Everyone rlly likes it!
Syriiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #162 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Ooh where can I find the recipe?
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:04 PM   #163 
Syriiven

I just PM'd OldFishLady for it. I'd give it, but it's hers and I dont really want to take credit for her. She's shared it ont he forum before in a thread months back and I just finally realized it may be cheaper and healthier than bloodowmrs and pellets, and especially since I dont have access to NLS
Old 03-02-2013, 11:23 PM   #164 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

I could get you NLS, if you decide to get some fish from me when I breed. Thanks!
Old 03-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #165 
Syriiven

I might be interested in some females (reserving my last male tank for a wild type) - what will you be breeding?
Old 03-03-2013, 11:22 AM   #166 
Syriiven

So I've already started planning a 10gallon for a wild type betta. Think I'm going with a fossil theme, either black gravel or sand, we bought a crocodile skull yesterday with a t-rex fossil plaque. But I'd really like to have more live plants in this one. I like the bright colors of silk, but live plants just look so much better!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:13 AM   #167 
Syriiven

I'm crazy busy, it's so dumb! But finally I got video and pics of everyone (cet Sylvannas, she has an algae bloom in her tank...-face3palm-) see my Sorority thread and such.... but I ALSO made a Betta-Motivational Video!

http://youtu.be/L5UbUOGRXIE
Old 03-15-2013, 12:04 AM   #168 
Syriiven

Alright, so tonight I added Sylvannas to the sorority. I am really lucky CJ's girls and Sena's girls are mainly docile, but in just a few hours she's been accepted and now has the castle to herself =)

This means Slyph, who's held ut the longest now has an adjustable heater for his 3g! And I save myself some money, and can REALLY clean Sylvannas' tank =/ I put her in Demi's old 3g, but there's been more sunlight hitting my art desk where I have it, so....LOTS of algae growing u.u I can't keep up with it. So it'll finally be cleaned out =D And then I can add Kalec to it and I can use the 3g cylindrical for a qt or plant tank! Yay!!
Old 03-15-2013, 12:18 AM   #169 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Gah really late response... My next spawn will be red finned turquoise dragonscales. Ready in July hopefully.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:25 AM   #170 
Syriiven

I will have to stalk your spawn log after you get it all set up =) Lol, by this summer I may have two sororities xD I keep looking at tmt betta's fancy dragon hmpks and I'm crushing hard on those fish!