Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-09-2013, 12:36 PM   #741 
Skyewillow

I hate making people wait too, but I know that sometimes the motivation, and inspiration just isn't there, and like you, I'd rather send out my best. So I would definitely be on your side there. lol

It has been awesome to have a friend who understands things the way I see them, especially our talk about my Popeye. Those are things I can't even say to family, but your support of my thoughts was much needed and a huge relief!

Even though you're leaving, I'm glad that the time you were here, overlapped with mine so that we could become friends! That's what forums like this are about! Hopefully, it'll get back to that peaceful place that you used to enjoy, and you'll be able to come back and enjoy it again. ^_^
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:54 PM   #742 
Syriiven

I hope so, I really do like not being the only crazy fish person in my social group (excluding you of course, crazy lady). And it's a good place to show off stories and pictures when there's only so many people on my FB who want to hear about them or enjoy seeing them so often =P
Syriiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:41 PM   #743 
ao
TFK Moderator

Do take a break it's stressing you out. Real life is infinitely more important than this virtual one.
Unfortunately it is really hard to convey the right messages through text...
I always try to type in a way that sounds neutral or make the information I give out seem like my own opinion or experience rather than being absolute.
Additionally, when reading what others write, I often reread and see if I can interpret it another way if it seems offensive... it helps ^_^
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:21 PM   #744 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Hi Syriiven I just want to say I hope after a break and your vacation you will come back whenever you get the chance. I looked though your journal this morning and love all the pictures you have posted of your room, fish and fish tanks, its very beautiful and impressive all you have done to provide your fish such a great place to live. I also just adore all your art work ! Please let me know if there is ever anything I can help you with, this forum is very lucky to have you as a member, thanks for sharing a part of your life with us
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:58 PM   #745 
Syriiven

Thank you both =) I'm pretty sure I won't make waves when /if I return, but chances are when I do it'll be with new art and more pic spam, so I'll be hard to miss xD
Old 06-09-2013, 07:42 PM   #746 
dramaqueen
Banned

I agree with Perseusmom and I look forward to more pics. :)
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #747 
Syriiven

Talking Slight Update:

Despite being extremely lax on water changes for the last two weeks, everyone's been changed over the last two days, cept for Acheron and the sorority which will get changed tonight while I work on dinner. This weekend coming up I'm picking up some more omega one betta buffet and algae waffers and prlly another hay house or two for Ghibli since he consistently eats himself out of his house xP.

Also tonight I'm prepping the IAL for the contest winners - those will be sent out on Friday. I'll also be working on the art for the 1st place winners xP, that way my schedule's clear again for actual paid commissions (which I may have one again, finally).

Otherwise, my world's pretty okay over here.
Old 06-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #748 
Syriiven

Not Quite Dead Yet

This is Anora, a tiny female steel vt? Yea, picked her up with some supplies today
Old 06-30-2013, 10:17 PM   #749 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Yay! She's cute. Fish at find you as an owner are very lucky. :)
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #750 
Syriiven

Thanks Matt ^^

=O All the betta at PetSmart today were scrawny tho, I was a bit concerned, and they all had yuckies in their water. This little gal's about an inch and some, no bigger than Slyph was when I got him back in December. And he hasn't grown terribly much >.< There was on girl even smaller, but this cutie kinda pulled at me. She's very shy right now in her 3g, but she ate and is definitely a steel blue =) And she's had vertical stripes all day xD