Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-29-2013, 11:51 PM   #831 
Syriiven

S'all good, and thank you ^^ I dont write profressively but its good to know I've still got it
Syriiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:32 AM   #832 
Skyewillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenghuang View Post
I can't help but wonder what happened to her memory though.
I asked the same question lol

and although I'm curious, I love that she left it out, it's definitely the character's viewpoint when we don't sit over the story like an omnipotent being and know more than the people we're reading about. Syr really does make her a person, and for a few moments, you're worried for the woman's well being, right up until the very end.
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 07:36 AM   #833 
Syriiven

<3 <3 <3
Old 10-06-2013, 03:58 PM   #834 
Syriiven

For those who think I'm an amazing artist....I came across the proof I need to prove to you that when it comes to the grands cope of artists, I'm actually pretty amateur. I do appreciate all your compliments and love that you enjoy my works, as each one I'm very proud of. =) So I'm not ungrateful, but when I sai 'I need to work more on..' I dont want people saying I'm great already. I know what my level of art is, and how far I have to go to get to where I want to be.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

This artist I've been following since highschool. She's an absolute sweetheart, and has such a vivid and magical imagination. And her attention to detail and subtle coloring has always kept me in complete awe. She does all of this with a pencil, some manga pens, and a very patient process of lightly shading with pencil crayons.

And even she's grown in the six+ years I've been following ehr, her drawings ahve become so much mroe detailed and abstract, but have preserved her style, her elegance and whimsical way of showing you true passion.

That's what I want to achieve - build my own style so that someday some other beginning artist will look at my work and say 'Oh, wow! That's a Syrazel drawing! She's so inspiring!"

Someday. Someday I might inspire artists to truly tackle their potential and cast away their fears and doubts and become great too.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:43 PM   #835 
Syriiven

-sigh- Bamboo tablet keeps crapping up on me, makes me glad that sooner or later my cintiq will be sent. Either end of October or end of November, we'll see. I'm hoping sooner than later, or this parrot's going to take forever. But I have the head and chest lined in now, and grabbed some awm flowers from it's native habitat to work with as back and forground.

This weekend is Pokemon X/Y!~~~ So excited! Also getting a second gerbil to introduce to Ghibli. She will be named Totoro, cuz their neighbours until they like each other.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #836 
Syriiven

Wink Been A while...

So, no new fish. And no one's died. They're all spoiled rotten and happy. If I still have all 20 by next spring/summer, moving will be interesting to say the least.

I did however introduce Princess Totoro to Ghibli, and they're doing great. Actually, after the first day of letting them check eachother out, I divided them again when I went to bed just as a precaution, and woke up to find them having conquered my barrier and snuggled up in a nest. So~ yay for companionship!

On a more special note; I finally finished that manta ray painting I've had tacked up on my wall;

Forlarger views, please follow the links;

http://syrazel.deviantart.com/art/Lo...sure-411424055
http://syrazel.deviantart.com/art/Lo...ails-411425103
Attached Images

Old 11-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #837 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Good to hear about the fish and gerbils! I really like the jellyfish in the painting.

Moving?
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:36 PM   #838 
logisticsguy

Yeah moving sucks when your a fish keeper. Unless you have more room for fish

Glad your fish are good, that is so cute the gerbils snuggled up together.
logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #839 
Syriiven

It really is =3 They're total nutjobs but tehy're definitely cute.

So far the only news about the cintiq is that Wacom is 'expecting a shipment at the start of November' so...anxiety attacks anyone? xD I'm hoping for news this week or next. -fingers crossed-

Curtis and I wanna get a house in Spring/Summer since renting takes a huge chunk of our paychecks.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #840 
logisticsguy

The best investment a young couple can make is buying a house. With the low interest rates its a no brainer.
The hard part is getting the down payment together.
logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote