Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-29-2012, 10:22 PM   #1 
weaver72

Home for the hoildays!

Was not really sure what thread to place this in, but wanted to share!. My bettas are a part of my family and i wanted to include them for christmas so i bought stickers with candy canes and presents and stockings and christmas ordaments and placed them on the outside of their tanks and then found little tree's and snowmen to place on the top of their tanks, it looks so adorable, so it's just an idea that i had and did and wanted to share!
weaver72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #2 
DragonFish

Awww, thats a really adorable idea!! I've actually been thinking about getting those squishy sticker things for windows for the outside of my tanks this year!
I think last year Petsmart or Petco was selling little Christmas-themed tank ornaments as well, I'm not sure if they're going to do that this year again or not, but I always thought that that would be cute for inside the tank too! :)
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote