Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #1 
lexylex0526

Talking December Reflections!

Happy December everyone! In the month of December I like to take a little time everyday to reflect on a new topic to get mentally and spiritualy ready for Christmas. I was thinking maybe some wonderful people on here would also enjoy a new reflection everyday so I decided to create some to post once a day leading up to Christmas. I hope you can take the time to really reflect on these. Enjoy :)

December 1st:
Christmas Joy Begins

Today's the day many look forward to all year long, because it is the beginning of a new joyful season. And since it is December 1st, today is the day to set Christmas Goals. A Christmas Goal is your own personal goal that you hope to accomplish by Christmas Day. It is important to set one because it keeps your mind focused and motivated during a rather busy month. Your goal can be anything, like something as small as doing a good deed everyday or something as big as quitting a bad habit. Entirely your own choice.
Now take this moment and set your Christmas Goal.If you can't think of one ask yourself these questions:
1.) What can you do to better improve yourself?
2.) What is a certain quality you can work to obtaining?
3.) What is an unhealthy or bad habit you can break?
Hopefully you have thought of a Christmas Goal by now and feel free to leave it in the comments if your comfortable.
One last thought to relflect on today: Now that you have a goal; how do you plan on accomplishing it?
lexylex0526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #2 
HannahsBabys572

This is such a great idea!
Can't wait for tomorrow's reflection!
HannahsBabys572 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

I never really thought about a Christmas goal. I'm going to try eating healthier.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:30 AM   #4 
lexylex0526

December 2nd:
Small Act Big Impact

Today's reflection is about small acts of kindness. No one will truly understand how much a simple smile at someone can make someones day a whole lot better. Small little gestures of kindness go a long way in lives of many, especially in the lives of people who are hurting. The Christmas season is an especially good time to start practicing random acts of kindness. Today is another opportunity to make an impact on someone else's life, so why not hold the door open for someone, help someone carry their groceries, do the dishes and just smile at someone, acknowledge to a person that they matter. Today's last reflection is: Think about the last time someone did a small favor for you, how did you feel? How did that act of kindness improve your day?
lexylex0526 is offline   Reply With Quote