Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Other Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #31 
sandybottom
Reference Team

hey, they're like two peas in a pod. see you've been conditioning the goldfish.
sandybottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #32 
RoMay

You can say that, at least I can say my goldfish is nice and fit. I wonder what it'd do if it was released back into a bowl environment... As much as it has irked me I couldn't do that to him anymore.

>_< Looks like I am keeping him after all.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #33 
bryanacute

They are quite cute!
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:44 PM   #34 
Kithy

Sorry he's been a handful but I must say, I admire people like you.

You get this little fish dropped on you and you refuse to flush it even though it's putting you through so much.

I wish more people were like you :)
Kithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:23 AM   #35 
RoMay

I wouldn't call myself admirable, I am just someone trying to swim with a fishy's tail. How would I like to be flushed down the toilet alive? How would I like to live my life only to one day be incovinent (sp?) and fed to some hungry animal? And now that I have 'em why should I treat it like sheet and love\take care of only my fish. Neglecting one while taking care of others makes no sense at all. Now take to mind the fact the minnows I found at a bus stop it wasn't my choice to have them either. I don't like goldfish but what makes one lost unwanted soul different from another?
Old 12-16-2012, 07:35 AM   #36 
sandybottom
Reference Team

you found your minnows at a bus stop? was someone going fishing? lucky fish to find you. the next person probably wouldn't have done this for them..you my friend, have a strong compassion for animals.a very good moral indicator. someone is getting karma points.
sandybottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:06 AM   #37 
RoMay

Much to my surprise the goldfish started taking food from the top of the tank. But not in a normal goldfish sort of way; no more of a minnow sort of way. Dash up grab food then head back down, and repeat. Maybe he thinks he's a minnow. Still waiting for him to fight like a minnow.

Anyway roommates kid came into my room. Much to my surprise he recognizes his goldfish and spent a bit watching it. The only way I could get him to leave was to tell him that the minnows where forebears of the monster in my room that eats little boys.

... ... There goes my Karma points right there.
Old 12-20-2012, 02:27 AM   #38 
Kithy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMay View Post
Much to my surprise the goldfish started taking food from the top of the tank. But not in a normal goldfish sort of way; no more of a minnow sort of way. Dash up grab food then head back down, and repeat. Maybe he thinks he's a minnow. Still waiting for him to fight like a minnow.

Anyway roommates kid came into my room. Much to my surprise he recognizes his goldfish and spent a bit watching it. The only way I could get him to leave was to tell him that the minnows where forebears of the monster in my room that eats little boys.

... ... There goes my Karma points right there.
Okay, that goldfish is way too awesome! And second... lmao. I wish I could tell my 2 year old something like that!
Old 12-20-2012, 03:27 AM   #39 
RoMay

YEAH you don't want to traumatize your own kids. How else are you going to get them to clean your tanks one day for you?
Old 12-20-2012, 03:28 AM   #40 
Kithy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMay View Post
YEAH you don't want to traumatize your own kids. How else are you going to get them to clean your tanks one day for you?
I could live without that xD Mine drives his push car into the stand of the 55 gal which I can't say is 100% stable as it is @_@