Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-14-2015, 04:40 PM   #1 
Innerbeauty

Talking New girls... Black copper dragon and white red marbled EE :)

So excited to get them... They are being shipped and these are the seller's pictures.
Attached Images

Last edited by Innerbeauty; 06-18-2015 at 07:24 PM.
Innerbeauty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 06:15 PM   #2 
Zippy2014

Absolutely beautiful.
Zippy2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 07:10 PM   #3 
Innerbeauty

thank you :)
Old 06-14-2015, 07:21 PM   #4 
RussellTheShihTzu
TFK Moderator

He's a really good seller. I bought one of my first shipped Betta from him. Well packed and DOA guarantee on free shipping.
RussellTheShihTzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 08:27 PM   #5 
DangerousAngel

My goodness! They're gorgeous! I can't wait to see them when they come in!
DangerousAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 04:57 PM   #6 
Innerbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellTheShihTzu View Post
He's a really good seller. I bought one of my first shipped Betta from him. Well packed and DOA guarantee on free shipping.
I agree with you! Received my ladies yesterday, and oh my goodness....... packaged well and such beauties! I am certainly going to order more from that seller! A free one was even included, and gorgeous black/blue (dragon perhaps? Very metallic) with white head, blue/black eyes, and black spots on her head. Cutest lil thing, she loves a bubbler. She just sits in the bubbles and lets it play with her tail!

Copper dragon is now dubbed Carbon.
the white EE is now named Helium.
Not sure on the name of the freebie... it needs to be good. Maybe Indigo, but I'd sort of like it to be an element.

I'll wait until I put them in the big tank to take pics, they are in quarantine right now. The "copper" is a beauty but quite the meanie.... I'm thinking she's going to need her own tank. She's constantly flaring and a very aggressive eater, you'd think her food still alive the way she shakes it violently. She tries fighting with the others through the partition. She's pretty enough I don't care....

Thanks all for your kind words. :)

Last edited by Innerbeauty; 06-18-2015 at 07:24 PM.
Old 06-16-2015, 05:00 PM   #7 
Innerbeauty

The free girl is most like this fish, but fins are not as large and she has more black on her head. Address below is the same seller, btw.

Here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/live-Tropica...item3f4e51608b
Old 06-18-2015, 06:18 PM   #8 
Innerbeauty

sorry the pics r cruddy... my camera switched resolutions on me and then went kaput. grrr

I really need to get a better pic of the other girl, but she's hard to photograph.
Attached Images

Old 06-19-2015, 08:15 AM   #9 
RussellTheShihTzu
TFK Moderator

They are lovely girls!

Did you see this one? I believe he'll take either $7.00 or $10.00 less than asking. He might even take less if you tell him you're buying more than one as it saves him shipping.

I was always impressed by the way his Betta were packed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/live-Tropica...3D271896895627
RussellTheShihTzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 08:28 AM   #10 
Innerbeauty

Oooo, yes I did. I love a lot of the girls he has. Thank you for the tip on the best offer!

I am probably going to order again in July, and when I do I hope to snag this girl if she's not gone already:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/live-Tropica...-/281703818085

I love the blue hueing in her fins and eyes. I will call her Propane. Last year I snagged a dragon male with that coloring, and my three year old son said "Mama, he looks like the stove fire!"
"Stove fire? You mean the propane flame?"
"Yeah! Propane!"
We named him Propane and gave him to my brother as a present who renamed him Bobo (???)
I realise he has some with bigger fins and such, but being in a sorority tank there's always a possibility somebody will see that as something to nip....

I just can't say enough about how they were packaged! They catappa leaves in their water as well. :)

In addition, Carbon has calmed down a lot and is fun to feed! Helium is a sweetie that loves interaction, following my finger and "racing" it :D She can usually always be seen right up front, waiting for me to walk by and stick my finger in the water. She also sleeps in the cutest positions.... when I make another order I am thinking about purchased what looks to be her sister.