Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Old 09-27-2015, 08:27 PM   #1 
New bettas

I made the mistake of browsing craigslist and found an ad for a male and female 'beta' fish. Both of them were in tiny bowls with bamboo plants and dirty water. I went to go pick them up today and it was sad. The woman obviously loved them a lot - she got them off ebay - but she hadn't cleaned the tanks in 2 weeks, they weren't filtered or heated and they were being fed flakes. I got them home and they're both set up in 2.5 gallon tanks (one I bought today and the other a spare).

I've named them Morgana and Mordred and they're pretty cute!

The bowl Mordred came in.

The bowl Morgana came in.

Morgana's new pad.

The tank I bought for Morgana has a filter but I may need to baffle it (it's the Halfmoon Oasis) and I have a filter and heater coming for Mordred and a heater for Morgana but it's summer in Florida atm so my rooms about 78 degrees.
blujp is offline   Reply With Quote