Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #1 
RoMay

Kaoru aka Tadpole

I got bored and I realized how great it's been watching her grow up. My boyfriend also loves to have updates on her. So maybe you'd enjoy watching her grow up and change as well. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of her really crummy days but I think you'll get the general idea where Kaoru's been.

At first I couldn't swim to well, but that changed over time.

Put on a better figure as well

Earlier picture when I graduated to a half gallon plastic container.

I love nori, and blood worms soaked in garlic oil

I hold still for no autofocus

I leave you with this image, I don't know why I like it I just do. I do have more pictures but don't want anyone to strangle me doing so. Most pictures are taken with ISO not flash.
EDIT
I would like to tattle on my betta. If you look at the lower left of the japanese moss you will notice were this little girls been rubbing on and nibbling it. That side used to be on top, I noticed it while turning the moss. Bad Kaoru.

Last edited by RoMay; 12-04-2012 at 09:21 PM.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #2 
beacon

What a cutie!!! I did not know bettas could eat nori. Have you done this with all your fish? I would like to give some to my guys :)
beacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:08 PM   #3 
RoMay

It is questionable thing. Others will say a betta can't digest it, others say it's good fiber and adds nutrients to the diet. I have not been a betta owner long but so far I haven't had any issues with nori. I use the Asian store bought nori just make sure there is no additives in it. But people are back on forth on peas as well. I use only nori as a treat and not something that takes up her diet. All my fish love it, minnows and maybe the goldfish as well. So if your going to try, and I am saying again I am new at betta thing, use a tiny piece and see how your betta reacts.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote