Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-06-2012, 01:26 AM   #1 
txbettaowner

Smile Woohoo. Bought a 10 gallon tank and 2 new bettas

Just purchased a 10 gallon tank with a heater, temperature, and a filtration system. I also bought 6 plants, 2 5lb bags of gravel, 3 16oz bags of marbles, a plastic broken jar and a Colosseum statue. The tank is now hooked up except the LED lights as a part was missing from the box so I am calling the company tomorrow for it. I am so thrilled. I am now the proud mommy of 4 female bettas. Two blue/green Veiltails, one red/white veiltail and one blue crowntail. Their names are Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, and Ariel. YAY!!!!!!
txbettaowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:30 AM   #2 
hannah16

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbettaowner View Post
I am now the proud mommy of 4 female bettas. Two blue/green Veiltails, one red/white veiltail and one blue crowntail. Their names are Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, and Ariel. YAY!!!!!!
I hope your sorority works out better than my attempt did a year or so go. Didn't work out well, they were really aggressive. Next time I want one, I'm for sure purchasing from a breeder's next fry =] BUT CONGRATS!! Glad to know there are several betta lovers in TX.
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:32 AM   #3 
txbettaowner

Well I gotta wait 24 hours before putting them in the tank because the water has to heat up and it says wait 24 hours to put fish in the tank and I am gonna do just that.
txbettaowner is offline   Reply With Quote