Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-09-2012, 11:24 AM   #11 
xtcking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlueFishlets View Post
I think it's all just a matter of personal preference. Pick the one that you like the best!

(Or, pick the one that picks YOU out. Because sometimes, it seems like that. LOL)
Oh true! ill take that into consideration. theres alot for me to pick from! hopefully they help pick me too! Im really excited, I put the tank on its display, and figured out where im going to put a bunch of plants and a little chillzone for him to hide in.

Im thinking a group of 3 plants for him to play around in, then another single plant on the other side. maybe add one more or take one out after a bit of seeing him in there. Im going to get a decoration with 2 or 3 big holes that he can fit through and still have enough area to hide in
xtcking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:25 AM   #12 
xtcking

Ill also post a few pics tuesday when I bring him home!
Old 12-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #13 
ANHEL123

Why you buying on tuesday? Is it when they have new shipment? Be careful if they have them long time you have a chance end up with sick betta. Sorry i am too dramatic, but stores in my area are terrible :(

ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:45 AM   #14 
LittleBlueFishlets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANHEL123 View Post
Why you buying on tuesday? Is it when they have new shipment? Be careful if they have them long time you have a chance end up with sick betta. Sorry i am too dramatic, but stores in my area are terrible :(
My local store gets their shipment on Thursday. So there I was, Thursday evening, getting my pick. And I found a gorgeous little guy, too!.... But he got sick and died in a week anyway. So, sometimes, it doesn't matter if you get them right after they arrive. They could be incubating something even when they come in.

That said, there is definitely a greater selection to choose from if you get there just after a shipment arrives. And, assuming you get a healthy one, you end up with a healthy fish that's pretty, too.
LittleBlueFishlets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:12 AM   #15 
xtcking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANHEL123 View Post

I live out on the country. next day Im going into the city haha. and Im pretty sure the store gets the new stuff monday night/tuesday morning