Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #21 
fleetfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlueFishlets View Post
That's funny! Um.... wait..... You found a butterfly VT??????? Oooooo, I want one of those!!!!! Pictures! We need pictures!
Yes I do .... I actually have two butterfly VTs now ^__^ Pics will come soon, I'm totally swamped with stuff right now, but I will get some soon :)
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:58 AM   #22 
LittleBlueFishlets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
I did see one the other day that keeps crossing my mind. He seemed to be a small CT, but I only saw a glimpse of him, so I can't be certain. But he was a cream colour with marbles of blue and red.

I won't be going back though. CTs are $24.99!
Wow. PetSmart has CTs on sale this week. I think they're something like $4.79. (What? Just because I happen to know when my local pet stores have fish sales doesn't mean I have an addiction issue. Right? LOL)

And I think Petco is having a sale, too. (There's no Petco near me, but I saw it on their website. LOL)
LittleBlueFishlets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #23 
LittleBlueFishlets

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbrew View Post
I went back yesterday but didnt get anything. HOWEVER I did talk my husband into getting my a 20gallon kit for xmas to move my sorority into! I did see this cool purple dragon scale hmpk that Im going to get tomorrow as long as hes still there!
So you're planning a future go-back? Cool.

A 20 gal tank -- very nice! We expect pictures once it's set up (alongside of your purple dragon scale hmpk's tank).
Old 12-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #24 
LittleBlueFishlets

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfish View Post
Yes I do .... I actually have two butterfly VTs now ^__^ Pics will come soon, I'm totally swamped with stuff right now, but I will get some soon :)
I need to go back! I want a butterfly!

Oh wait, I was just there yesterday, and they didn't have any butterflys. LOL
Old 12-10-2012, 12:52 PM   #25 
Solaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlueFishlets View Post
Wow. PetSmart has CTs on sale this week. I think they're something like $4.79. (What? Just because I happen to know when my local pet stores have fish sales doesn't mean I have an addiction issue. Right? LOL)

And I think Petco is having a sale, too. (There's no Petco near me, but I saw it on their website. LOL)
$4.79? That's less than I paid for my first VT! Too bad there's no PetSmart or Petco where I live.
Solaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #26 
Hershey

I've had those times where I've wanted to go back, but my mom doesn't understand me and my fish, so she doesn't let me.

I was scared Cabanela was going to be gone by time I came back with my dad (I had moved him next to the others in the front, I always push everyone towards the front now.) I didn't see his cup at first.. then I found him! I was so happy.
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #27 
nel3

it happened to me 3 times. my AB DT betta. i saw his ad/pic and kept thinking of him constantly and hit "buy now" a day or so later. there was a silver black ct in one store i wanted but had no space. 2 months later i came back to look for him but he was sold/died?? the worse situation was my DeT. i had a spot open and was reserving it for a PK but that orange on his fins kept me thinking. i left the store and the question hit me 2 minutes later and i went right back to get him. lol i was so obsessed that i though he was purchased within those 2 minutes but he was just put near the back of the shelf.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:24 PM   #28 
sunstar93

My little girl Aria was one of those....she was labeled 99 cents and my first thought was to bring her home right away...a week later she was still on my mind and still on the shelf and now she's mine. And she's yellow! :D
sunstar93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #29 
BettaPirate

When I got Jack Sparrow there was a beautiful half moon that was teal with dark blue tipped fins! But I couldn't not afford a second tank at the time so I could only get one. Everytime I go back I look for one like him but there is none there :(

I am hoping to talk my folks into splitting the cost of a second tank and decor so I can get a second Betta. Since that one fish I haven't had a "must go back" fish hit me.
BettaPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #30 
hannah16

I'm having a go back issue right now. I went to a petco a bit away from where I live, and they had an AWESOME multi-color EE betta! If he's there next paycheck (9 days) I'm going to stretch the money and get one because he was too cute.
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote