Betta Fish Forum banner

The Whole Gang Pic spam!

567 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Laki 
#1 ·
15 fish. Wow. never thought I would have this many. Here is everyone except Tamaki who isn't feeling all that well. Yuki is still a little stressed since I just did a water change so she's a little stripey.

Yuki now: VT female

View attachment 70493

Yuki before: She is a baby betta purchased from petco.

Hulk - King

View attachment 70494

Hope: Think PK female

View attachment 70495

Sakura HMPK :She's pretty photogenic. Somehow she ripped or nipped her top fin *rolls eyes* she used to be really pretty, but before she moved to an all female tank she go in with Aki and got a little ripped up, and lost some scales and this is what she looks like now. Im not sure why her color below her top fin changed so much. makes me a little sad. Her fin colors came in differently to.
View attachment 70498

View attachment 70499

Before:

Star VT: Her and blurp don't stop moving. But I think you can see their colors here. She is a really pretty purple!
View attachment 70496

Blurp VT

View attachment 70497

Haruna CT: My first female and will be with me 3 years in March! She's such a good girl nice and healthy and loves her boys!

View attachment 70500

Arashi VT: He's so dark he doesn't photograph well. Drives me nuts. He's also a big tail biter. Not that I blame him when I got him his tail was long and thick. So if he's more comfortable this way great! I just do what I can so it doesn't become infected.

View attachment 70501

Tappy or Tapioca: My 4th crowntail he's such a cutie! But also a tail biter.

View attachment 70502

Aki VT: Also a tailbiter *rolls eyes* not really sure what got him started. Sakura ripped him up a bit, and after she was seperated he started again...wonder if he misses her.

View attachment 70503

Little Devil VT:

View attachment 70504

Kaname HMPK: My first and only aquabid betta

View attachment 70505

Spike DEL: Another tail biter

View attachment 70506

And lastly Kinzoku a KING:

View attachment 70507

See less See more
#2 ·
Kaname and Aki are my favorites- not like you put them here to pick but :)
You have a lot of bettas! If all the girls are together I'm sure it's not hard to keep bringing more home until you count and there's 15!! lol I'm sure that will happen to me once I get a big tank.

#3 ·
Kinzoku is my favorite lol

And Star, blurp, sakura, and hope are in a divided ten gallon. Sakura and blurp I worry would be to aggressive for a sorority. Haruna is in a divided tank with Aki, Tappy and Arashi. Arashi couldn't be in a tank will all boys. stresses him out to much, but he likes runa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.