Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-03-2013, 02:50 PM   #1 
bradleyjames77

Question some wrong with fin

I have my betta sneaux in a 5.5 gallon heated tank with a couple plants and good water peramiters but theres a problem with his fins,he had fin rot about a month ago and I treated him with aq salt and he healed beautifully,now he has some sort of bunching of his top fin,i started treating him yesterday in a hospital tank as pictured below with aq salt,if anyone could tell me what this may be,what the cause may be and ways to treat it if aq salt doesn't work I would really appreciate it!he still is very healthy shows no signs of being sick in anyway,if you look at the tip of his fins you can see the fin seems bunched up
Attached Images

bradleyjames77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 03:03 PM   #2 
bradleyjames77

Sorry about the sideways pics..my computer is a trip lol
bradleyjames77 is offline   Reply With Quote