Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #1 
jibruno

Talking wondering if anyone would be able to lend a hand?

Currently deployed to Afghanistan, and will be home shortly.

when i get home i am planning to start up again with my breeding, but there is a slight issue- all my breeding pairs were either killed due to a power outage caused by hurricane sandy and low temp water made them ill. or they are just past prime and no longer suitable.

now this is a future request, i wont be looking to buy them until may, and i would want them to be around 4-5 months old (pretty much born around now) but if anyone is about to spawn and they yield some pairs that im looking for, i will gladly buy them. im looking for Crowntail bettas, 3 males and 6-8 females.

im trying to get some colors like red/black, orange,light blue, green, Cambodian, yellow, solid white, solid black (male only),
- or any combo of the above colors.

let me know if you have or will be spawning soon with intent to sell, and if you get any spawn like these. =]
jibruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #2 
Myates

Mine would come later than that, and they are HMs :( Working on trying to get an orange line going- male is being a bit shy right now. Male is a super red, female a yellow - so should have some oranges, yellows, a mix of yellow/red/orange cambodians.. If down the road further you want to work with HMs of those colors, let me know.
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #3 
Sena Hansler

Too bad you are not in canada lol. Breeding a red cambodian and a purple (from cambodian line?) male. blues, cambodians, reds, etc.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:09 PM   #4 
Mo

I have lots of spawns running now.. Hundreds of fry.. But none are Crowntail, sorry :( ill have lots of greens, blues, and multicolors
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:18 PM   #5 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

If tou were in Canada I am spawning a black male ct with red dashes to a steel blue female after Christmas. Best of luck with your spawning! Hope you find the perfect pair!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #6 
aemaki09

I'm planning to spawn soon. Definitely a ct pair.
not sure which ones, more likely some shade of blue, maybe blue with silver/copper?
The boy in my avatar actually.
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote