Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-27-2012, 01:15 PM   #41 
Viva

Hmmm I may need to go to Petco this weekend...
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #42 
jessp118

Perfect, time to expand the tank!
jessp118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #43 
marktrc

feel sorry for me! new betta tanks too expensive... lol
marktrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #44 
Friendlyfishies

fishyfish...I went to petco yesterday, its for sure going on and not bogus...you can get 10-55 gals for $1 a gallon.
Friendlyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #45 
FishyFishy89

There was NO REASON to get rude with me! Petco usually sends out emails and since my last email was hacked I had forgotten to update to my new email. Looks like I'll be avoiding you, txbettaowner. Alls you had to do was respond maturely and politely with what you have seen that showed you the sales.

Last I saw of the 1 per gallon sale, they had it plastered all over their website, I didn't see such a thing and their local ad page wasn't working for me last night.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #46 
txbettaowner

I wasn't being rude. I was just replying. Sorry if it came off as being rude.
txbettaowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:41 PM   #47 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbettaowner View Post
THIS THREAD ISN'T BOGUS. GO SEE FOR YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN HERE IT IS.

http://petco.shoplocal.com/petco/def...69087&L1CatID=
Came off VERY rude. You should really look into how others view you in the manner you type. Since facial and sound is cut off in communication, everything about your manner is said in how you type. Sentences that are short and to the point, can be taken as either serious or rude(depending on how other pieces are typed). Using all caps, depicts yelling. However, if you type 1 or a few words in caps, this is adding empathize on the capped word(s). It would function in the same way if you were to bold, italicize or underline the selected word(s).

Communicating online can be a delicate manner as most times, the person on the other side doesn't know a single thing about you. In a sense, communicating online is like first impressions almost all the time. How you type can make or break your meeting with the person reading your posting.

I accept your apology. Many people do not take communicating online seriously and most communicate like they're texting there best friend. Just bear in mind, atleast 90% of who is online, doesn't know you. Type as if you're typing a paper for school. Using punctuation, correct spelling, capitalization, etc can get your point across in a mature manner. Some people are really put off by those typing in texting format, some could careless. Me, I prefer to make sure how I am coming across. Be it neutral, friendly, offended, serious and even blunt.

Last edited by FishyFishy89; 12-27-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 04:09 PM   #48 
txbettaowner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
Came off VERY rude. You should really look into how others view you in the manner you type. Since facial and sound is cut off in communication, everything about your manner is said in how you type. Sentences that are short and to the point, can be taken as either serious or rude(depending on how other pieces are typed). Using all caps, depicts yelling. However, if you type 1 or a few words in caps, this is adding empathize on the capped word(s). It would function in the same way if you were to bold, italicize or underline the selected word(s).

Communicating online can be a delicate manner as most times, the person on the other side doesn't know a single thing about you. In a sense, communicating online is like first impressions almost all the time. How you type can make or break your meeting with the person reading your posting.

I accept your apology. Many people do not take communicating online seriously and most communicate like they're texting there best friend. Just bear in mind, atleast 90% of who is online, doesn't know you. Type as if you're typing a paper for school. Using punctuation, correct spelling, capitalization, etc can get your point across in a mature manner. Some people are really put off by those typing in texting format, some could careless. Me, I prefer to make sure how I am coming across. Be it neutral, friendly, offended, serious and even blunt.
Yes my ELDER. If I wanted a lesson I would have asked one of my previous teachers. I have had no problems until you saying this thread is bogus. How could a thread be bogus with this many people replying to it?
Old 12-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #49 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by txbettaowner View Post
Yes my ELDER. If I wanted a lesson I would have asked one of my previous teachers. I have had no problems until you saying this thread is bogus. How could a thread be bogus with this many people replying to it?
I was merrily informing you since you don't seem to know how to communicate online without coming off negative.
Old 12-27-2012, 07:14 PM   #50 
txbettaowner

I know very well how to communicate online. You have no right to tell me otherwise as you don't know me at all.