Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-28-2012, 12:37 PM   #21 
aemaki09

I'm also excited to start my first show season if these spawns I'm planning work out, and to finish cosmetology school!

Thanks dq. :)
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #22 
Kithy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganlbetta View Post
I hear ya about us fussing over our babies!!! my fiance once said to me that I spend more time with them than I do with him! Haha

In 2013 I will be:
-Starting my second year in Renewable Energy and Conservation program for college.(online)
-Save up for a downpayment on land or a house or both, (might build instead though)
- Plan our wedding for the year after
-Expecting our first child in September ish
- Train my miniature horse gelding to drive a buggy
- still enjoy life because we all are still here :p
- Birthdays
-10 gallon planted tank for my two current boys and another tank for my dream betta I really really want
-Researching and planning on breeding and have a betta room in our house when it happens

And probably more stuff but that will come with time :)
Wow you have a busy year ahead :D Congratulations on the baby :3 Being pregnant in the summer is so much suck but depends on where you live xD
Kithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #23 
meganlbetta

I did cosmo too! I did two years for an apprenticship but I live in a small town so there are no spots so I decided to do a different program :(

Thanks Kithy!!! We live in Alberta but the summers can get as warm as 30deg C and its a dry type of heat :( But I will be tough and make it :)
meganlbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #24 
Kithy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meganlbetta View Post
I did cosmo too! I did two years for an apprenticship but I live in a small town so there are no spots so I decided to do a different program :(

Thanks Kithy!!! We live in Alberta but the summers can get as warm as 30deg C and its a dry type of heat :( But I will be tough and make it :)
Oh that won't be too terrible :D I had the same due date when I lived in Minnesota and it wasn't awful like here in Texas but it was tough because of how humid it was there.
Old 12-28-2012, 02:31 PM   #25 
meganlbetta

I couldn't imagine how people manage in heat like Texas and the other hot states! Its bad enough in the summer here lol. My coworker just had a baby yesterday, c-section for a 11lb girl lol.. that would have hurt
Old 12-28-2012, 02:40 PM   #26 
Irishdancer

I just graduated college this month, so I've got a lot of big things coming up this year. I'll be buying my first car in the next couple of weeks, getting my first 'real' job ASAP, moving into my own apartment hopefully by Summer and starting grad school in the Fall. I'm actually more nervous than excited about most of that though!
Irishdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #27 
meganlbetta

It will be a big change but just think how exciting it will be to decorate your own place!!! I went crazy with our apartment lol :)
Old 12-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #28 
Kithy

Yeah just in Dallas we can hit 110 in the summer so I'm thankful we don't live farther south. "Dry heat", ha. Heat is heat when it's 120+.

Irishdancer, that's great! I'm hoping to start school soon myself. I made some poor choices in High School so I'm going to rectify that for the sake of my sons and go onto college to become a psychiatrist or something to that nature :3 I'm very envious that you are going to be in your own home, that's absolutely wonderful! You can do whatever you like and decorate however you want (and have as many fishies as you can afford :B ) without anyone saying boo. Best of luck!!
Old 12-29-2012, 01:14 AM   #29 
Rosso1011

I am excited for the opportunity to grow closer with my new boyfriend and hope that it blossoms into something even more special than it already is now.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:26 AM   #30 
thekinetic

Oh my yes, so much to look forward to. Looking forward to getting my CCL as well as a new piece. Perhaps a new job, perhaps a boyfirend, or perhaps some new pets. Yes indeed the possibilities are endless!
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote