Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-29-2012, 12:43 AM   #1 
MusicEmo

My baby boys :D

I have little boys! A Crowntail names A-wut (Thai for "leader"), and a veiltail (who I beleive is mutt, but I don't care) Haku (Like the dragon from Spirited Away!)

A-wut hates having his picture taken XD These were taken two months when A-wut was still a baby!

This is little Haku! He's slightly more photogenic then his 'brother', but only on his time XD
MusicEmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:06 AM   #2 
veggiegirl

Hey there,

You have two lovely bettas, they are really nice colours
veggiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #3 
MusicEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiegirl View Post
Hey there,

You have two lovely bettas, they are really nice colours
Aww, thank you. I just wish I could get a better picture of A-wut, but he hates holding still XD
Old 12-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #4 
mattoboy

Pretty! Thanks for sharing
mattoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #5 
veggiegirl

Hey there,

If you try standing back from the tank a bit and use the flash on your camera the photo's should turn out clearer, also if your camera has a macro setting turn that on as well, it is great for capturing small detail like scales. Don't worry I have spent hours trying to get the perfect photos of my bettas. Some are very photogenic and pause at full flare so you can get a great pic, others are really shy and swim away and hide the minute they see the camera and others are just hyperactive and won't sit still long enough. The flash will help to take a clearer picture while they are moving.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:33 AM   #6 
MusicEmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiegirl View Post
Hey there,

If you try standing back from the tank a bit and use the flash on your camera the photo's should turn out clearer, also if your camera has a macro setting turn that on as well, it is great for capturing small detail like scales. Don't worry I have spent hours trying to get the perfect photos of my bettas. Some are very photogenic and pause at full flare so you can get a great pic, others are really shy and swim away and hide the minute they see the camera and others are just hyperactive and won't sit still long enough. The flash will help to take a clearer picture while they are moving.
Thanks! I'll try that next time! A-wut is funny because he acts like he has ADHD, and Haku acts like he has OCD. A-wut get's distracted by his own reflection and specks when I try to feed him; while Haku eats ever tiny piece of food even if it floats all the way to the bottom, and will angrily pop random bubbles in his tank, unless they are on his plant.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:58 PM   #7 
veggiegirl

Hey there,

lol, I know what you mean, I had a giant plakat betta that never ever sat still he was so hyperactive it was unbelievable.

Thats something I love about bettas they are such individuals and have such strong personalities! I think they have it all...... looks and personality!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
boys, crown tail, veil tail