Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-24-2013, 02:32 AM   #1 
LugiaChan

Talking Fancy Marble Rosetail? Maybe Giant?

I've been looking at all kinds of bettas and i'm currently really loving the idea of a Fancy Marble Rosetail betta, maybe even giant. I am pretty new here and am wondering it it's able to be obtained someway or somehow. Any places where I can find one for sale perhaps?

I have tried aquabid and ebay and i've checked around here a little bit. Might be hard for me to find someone to do this for me, all help is great =)

let me know if maybe some aspect of this cannot be done, i'll take that part out and will still be looking for all the rest remaining.
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #2 
aemaki09

You would easily be able to find a marble rose tail, its the giant part that will be hard.
On AB and eBay, they won't be considered rose tails. You will have to look under HM and then look for marbles to see if they are rose tailed. But they do have a lot of them. It seems like most of the fancies are RT

You will need to be willing to import though, as most US breeders on those sites don't mess with fancies much.
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #3 
LugiaChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
You would easily be able to find a marble rose tail, its the giant part that will be hard.
On AB and eBay, they won't be considered rose tails. You will have to look under HM and then look for marbles to see if they are rose tailed. But they do have a lot of them. It seems like most of the fancies are RT

You will need to be willing to import though, as most US breeders on those sites don't mess with fancies much.
I'm glad to know!!! I just look for HM and Marble?
What's HM stand for? :0
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #4 
eatmice2010

HM (Half Moon)
eatmice2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:33 PM   #5 
aemaki09

Yeah, HM is Halfmoon.
Look for marble or fancy in the title, a lot of them are rose/feather tail. They don't have a specific category for those because they are less desireable for breeding purposes
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fancy, marble, rosetail