Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #51 
Myates

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyalaCookiejar View Post
You could always try OFL's homemade recipes :p
I use her recipe as well and my fish LOVE it.. they'd bite off my fingers if I don't let go quickly enough :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by callistra View Post
ETA: Atison's Pro and Atison's isn't anywhere near the same thing. Even the normal line changed when the company was bought. IBC Betta has sold the last of their stock. Also it was stopped being made years ago.. I'm not sure I'd even feed it now if I had it because it would have been produced so long ago.
Not the same thing, but regular isn't bad... They must of recently sold out, saw it there a couple weeks ago, and Cecilia sent me some for free about a month or so ago.
Can still purchase them online from some places.. now I will have to go see if I can find when my bottles were produced >.<
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote