Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #31 
Crowntails

Looks great! I think the 3 otos will be fine for now.
Crowntails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:19 AM   #32 
MisterKO

Exclamation Tank Update and Quick Question

Alright so i put the driftwood in last week after i cured it and everything. I started noticing this mucus looking clearish stuff growing on it. Does anyone have any experience/know what this is and how to get rid of it? I took my turkey baster and blew it off the top of the wood and did a 50% water change yesterday and noticed the mystery stuff was dwindling on the tops but the bottom was unaffected. I was planning on taking the wood out and scrubbing it but i have javas and anubias still trying to attach to the wood. Could/Should i do this and just try to work around the plants. Also i dont want to scrub the mystery stuff off and it just come back 2 days from now. This also grows on the algae and veggie tabs as well. Any suggestions would be great.

The plants seem to be doing great! I have new growths on all the plants. You might notice if you've seen the other pictures i took the anacharis that was in the back left and replaced it with water wisteria that was in the front right. That anacharis was super ugly and I hated it.

Good Vibes!
Attached Images

MisterKO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, tank, tank and tank care, tank capacity