Originally Posted by briggadane
This is my female betta tank.
OK, does anyone know how to edit pics so they post? I keep getting err messages...
alright.... your pics probly dont post bcuz they're over 100kb.
what i always do to lower the space taken up by pics is:
1. open up the pic in MS Paint program (right click on the image, go down to "open with" then click paint")
2. when in paint program, click "image" then go down to "sketch/skew"
3. set the horizontal width to 40% or so
4. then set the verticle hight to the same percentage as you set the width (in this case, 40% or so)
5.click "ok" in the sketch/skew window
6. then click "file" then go down to "save as" then save where you want it
7. to be safe, save it as a jpeg format image.
now try to upload the pic again, if its under 100kb it should work
i hope my steps helped, i tried making it as clear as possible
also you said you get "errr messages", what are they?