*Sigh* I've tried all these things, but my HM still bites his fins....
- letting him see another male / hiding him from other fish
- letting him see a female / hiding him from her
- adding live plants / removing live plants
- raising the temp / lowering the temp
- adding oak leaves / removing oak leaves
- changing the brand of pellets
- feeding him more pellets (which caused him to bloat!) / feeding him fewer pellets (because I was afraid he'd bloat again)
- increasing light / decreasing light / covering his tank with a towel
- adding hiding spots (caves, swim-throughs, etc) / removing hiding spots
- moving his decorations towards the middle / moving them towards the outside
- adding new decorations / removing decorations
- changing the brand of water conditioner
(I don't have a filter.)
At first, I thought he had a secret desire to be a CT. But now, I think he's going for the 'scalped' look.
Anyone know a good fish psychologist?