Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-06-2013, 07:50 AM   #11 
RoMay

I'm so glad the petco I went to listened when I complained about the state the bettas where in despite one employee wanting blow me off. Though considering how Kaoru came to me (from the same store) I know the issues will never be fully solved. Other then working at a store that cruelly sold hermit crabs as christmas gifts, I can't understand why employees would let it get so bad. What is so hard about grasping the idea of taking better of animals till they can get sold.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:05 PM   #12 
Butterfly

Hey guys thanks for the info--I went back today and the betta was back out for sale--sales associate had a terrible attitude and didn't care. I called the 888 number and filed a complaint. I'm furious. Betta was DYING. When she called te store, they said I saw a different fish lol what a lie a poor poor excuse never going back there ever. So mad. The gm is supposed to call me and I'm also sending a report from my email. Never shopping at this petco again. Ridiculous!!! I'm going to tell that to the gm(like it will make a difference.) Facebook wall?

Seriously never going back there I'm so mad. Was nearly in tears when I walked out in a haste. Where else can I complain a post my pictures? Never buying any supplies etc from there ever ever again not kidding.
They make me sick.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #13 
Butterfly

Btw Romay, the employee blew me off as well. Didn't even try to get a manager, nothing. POOREST SERVICE.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:13 PM   #14 
registereduser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
Btw Romay, the employee blew me off as well. Didn't even try to get a manager, nothing. POOREST SERVICE.
if this happens to anyone else go to another employee. The managers don't dress any different than the employees, there are usually 2 managers on at any time.

I think the stores are rated and tested for customer service so even if corporate doesn't care about the fish, they WILL care if an employee shows disrespect to customers. I knew one woman who was fired because of customer complaints.

Last edited by registereduser; 01-07-2013 at 08:15 PM.
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #15 
Butterfly

Oh no sometimes these inspector looking people come in on certain occasions? They aren't managers but they look at the stock, speak to the manager(looks like they have authority over the place and over the manager), etc. thanks for the info registereduser, yeah I'm sure they don't care about the fish. But their service is really poor and I wont be going back.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:12 PM   #16 
whiskandbowl

OMG I about cried after seeing that pic. Poor little guys! And how the employee just blew you off, ridiculous! If it was any other animal (bird, gpig, etc) people would be furious!

I would post this on their FB as well, gets the message across to other people that this is NOT okay, and IMO makes Petco more prone to doing something.
I recently recieved terrible customer service (not from Petco, another store) when I mentioned a betta vase needed more water (had about 2 cups, about 1/4 full). The employee argued with me so I called the customer complaint hotline and posted to their FB, guess what...2 hours later ALL the fish had new water.
whiskandbowl is offline   Reply With Quote